First year of college

Hi my name is Mishal and i am gonna write my first story. This story is related to my life.I hope you like this story.
Mishi (Me)

------------------------------------------------------

Mishi's Pov:
On the first day, when i entered the college I saw many girls. Everyone was staring at me. I was feeling insecure about myself. I then found some girls who were from my School. Their subjects were different. They then helped me so within 5 minutes i was in my class. I sat on my spot and i had a friend sitting with me. We were talking we saw our teacher enter in. This class was so boring that i had to change my subject. I went to principal in the same day and said that i want to change my subject. So he sent me to the Commerce class it was very relaxed because there was very little strength. My sister had the same subject she used to have Commerce subjects from the start. I had computer subjects.

In Commerce class, Now there were only 3 students. Me my sister and a girl named Ghanwa.

This was my first day in this class.Now I was not frightened at college because me and my sister were in the same class.We were introducing ourselves to Ghanwa.

After a short time our teacher came in class. She then asked us to introduce ourselves to her before she began her lecture.

Time skips..

At lunch...

We were the first batch in this college there wasn't even a canteen arrangement here. So we then went to the near by restaurant and ordered our food there. After that we then went home.

___________________________________
Heyy my beautiful readers..
Hope you like my story
Love you all ❤❤❤