1. Shopping

I've decided to take a break from my other fanfic 'Half A Heart'. I havent been writing because I want to. Its because i feel like I need to and I'm not too proud of my work on that book. I think I just need a break from that book for a while. This is my second fanfic and I love love love loud readers so feel free to comment or vote WHENEVER you want. I will respond. (:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ enjoy (;

follow me on instagram @harry.1direction I follow back.

Jade's POV.

The sun shines bright through my sheer mint green curtains directly to my face. I groan out in frustration. Why does the morning come so quick?

I get up and lazily walk across the room to wake up my best friend Tanya. She's the heaviest sleeper ever and her dark brown hair hangs off the side of the bed nearly touching the floor. My light brown hair isnt nearly as long as her hair. She rolls over and lets out a loud snore.

Woah. That noise sounded almost inhuman.

I shake her not so gently and she groans like I did when the sun hit my face. "Get up. Lazy bum." I say to her.

She rolls over and burys her face in her sheets.

I give up.

I walk to the bathroom and freshen up as I do every time I wake up. I throw on my nude rose-printed cross-back crop-top and my high-waisted distressed light-blue denim shorts then I curl my hair. I add a pair of brown sandals and im ready to go shopping.

Tanya was supposed to attend but she is the laziest arse ever.

I haul a cab and direct the driver to take me to Forever 21. When we arrive I pay the man and get all giddy as I always do before I walk into my favorite store.

I step in and immediately go on a frenzy pulling shirt after shirt off of rack after rack. After getting everything I want I head for the dressing room. I walk in and before I can undress, myphone vibrates in my pocket with Tanya's name across the screen.

"Hello love" I say into the phone knowing she definately regrets not listening to me when I told her to wake up this morning.

"Am I missing our shopping day?" she says sounding like the saddest 6 year old child.

"Yup and they just got a new shipment today." I smirk even though she cant see it.

She groans into the phone and I giggle at her. "Its not funny. Why didnt you wake me?" she whines

Um excuse me?

"I tried but you wouldnt give. Ive told you before, you have to learn to wake up."

" I know" she says sadly

I giggle and we say our goodbyes when I get start trying my mountain of clothes on.

I find that most of the clothes fit but a few dont as Im too slim for it or I dont have breasts that are big enough. I buy most of the clothes and walk out of Forever 21 to see Tanya stepping out of a taxi.

"What?! You cant be finished. I got ready in records time. When we come here we take double the time you spent here." she whines.

"Thats because theres usually two of us." I laugh

"I really didnt wanna miss this shopping day." she pouts.

I groan. "Fine lets go back in. Youre lucky I love you."

"I know. Thank you thank you thank you." she says hugging me and runs into the store excitedly.

- - - - -

"How does this look?" Tanya asks me for the hundredth time.

"Great." I groan.

"No really. How does it look?" she asks again.

Ive been sitting here for over an hour watching her try clothes on. They all look great. Her breasts are a bit bigger than mine and though I have more curves shes more chunky than me. She has a problem with everything she tires on and asks me how something looks a million times even though I already answered. Its like this everytime.

"Tanya it looks great. Can we go?" I say exhausted.

"Okay wait. One more." she says running back into the dressing room and walking back out in a bustier that is way too small for her.

"Absolutely not. Its too small." I say

"I think it looks great." she says examining herself in the mirror.

"Your boobs are about to fall out." I say.

"No theyre not. I think its sexy." she smirks. "Tristan will love it."

I roll my eyes as she walks back into the dresing room coming back out in the harem pants and black tanktop she came here in. We buy her clothes and we're on our way home in a taxi.

"Why were you so tired today?" I ask.

"Tristan and I went to a party last night. It was crazy" she says. "There were so many people. You should come next time we go so you can meet a few people."

"Cool." I smiled. "Just let me know."