;5

seul: thx a lot unnie~

seul: me and jimin actually talked to each other !!

baerene: bitcH you
what?!

seul: we talked, and he said that i should go talk to you cuz u cool and stuff and he was busy too so ya know?

baerene: first of all how'd u get his number? and secondly why involve me?

seul: from his cousin— chaeyoung, you know? lisa's girlfriend.

seul: pretty funny actually because he knows that you have or had a crush on me when we were 14 XD lol !! but now you don't right? cuz that would be pretty awkward.

baerene: ffs seulgi stop with the ''XD'' and ''lol'' those are like from 2013 wyd??

seul: says the girl who doesn't know what is a selfie and asks me to make her a twitter account smh

baerene: heyyy no slandering in here,, i'm older fyi. and no i don't like you anymore cuz that would be .... weird.

baerene: although i am pretty much inlove with every single detail of you even though you're too blind to see that. still loving you each and everyday my dumb bear ❤️ |message not sent

seul: danggg it, but i rlly need u cuz i agreed to go to brunch with him;; and uno i'm broke like 4realz soooo please unnie! imma poor ass bitch so pleaseeeee

seul: i'll be ya prom date if u like ;))

baerene: ugh fine, go get my credit card from yeri tell her that you need it and i gave my permission also if she doesn't want to give it back call me asap ok?

seul: thank you so much! i wuv youuuuuuuuuu /(^~^)/

baerene: always welcome sluggie, now i gtg i have to prepare my thesis with Wendy and Hani. Byeeee!

seul: wait why aren't there any boys in your group?

baerene: i hate men
((:

seul: lmfao sexist

seul: anyways good luck, i'll return this to you tomorrow! and pick me up to okay? mommy is going to japan to make a partnership with dad so you could stay if you want to in ma crib.

/seen 5 mins ago/