//1// The first few glitches

Grayson's POV

RING! RING! RIN-!

I turned my alarm clock off and groaned, school was the first thing that came to my mind when the alarm went off...

But it wasn't my first day... it was more of my recent day...

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to change and take a shower and brush my teeth.

I got dressed into my black t shirt and my gray (😏) skinny jeans and my vans.

I heard music coming from downstairs in my living room and went to investigate.

"3...2...1! Go!"

Oh shit! I forgot my game was still on!

I decided to turn everything off and left to school, not even bothering getting something to eat...

(Time skip)

I finally arrived at school and went to where everyone waited outside to get in.

(That's what I had to do whenever I got to school and off the bus😭)

"Grayson!"

My head shot up to see the voice calling me, my friend, Kaleb (hes made up sorry if I didn't use Alex or Nate😬)

"Oh hey Kaleb! Did you play last nights game with us?"

"Nah... I couldn't, my little sister was using my Xbox to play some toy story game or whatever..."

I laughed a little, his sister was  Jasmine and she loved toy story.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE INSIDE!"

The security guard yelled and everyone rushed inside!

I made it to my locker and grabbed my Math book and when I closed my locker, I felt someone grab my ass... Oliver...

"Hey babyboy... how was your morning without calling me?"

I groaned silently and turned around. "Sorry Oli... I was in a rush to catch the bus."

The stupid bastard grabbed my neck and pushed me into the locker making my head hurt a lot...

"Little bitch! I could've picked you up and you decided to get on the bus?"

"I-I'm sorry O-Oli! I didn't know y-you were c-c-coming!" I whimpered a bit.

He finally let me down and I took my chance to run to class, which I'm already late for...

Another boring, lazy time skip :-:

FINALLY! SCHOOL WAS OVER! I can finally go home and play more Speed Racer! (Idk if it's a real game but I just got that out of my head lmao)

After leaving and walking out of hell, I reached my apartment and went straight to my room to play some Speed Racer!

I turned my tv and Xbox on and the game loaded from this morning.

"Welcome back, Player 1!"

"It's good to be back, SR!"

Yeah... you probably think it's weird for me to talk to my video game but it's actually not! (Uh...okie..?)

As I re-logged into my game and chose my character that I named Ethan.

"Choose your vehicle!"

I chose my vehicle and I started the round, I didn't bother wait for Kaleb or anyone else..

"3...2...1! START!"

As my fingers glided and pressed hardly on the buttons to drive and use power ups, my game was doing good.

Until there was lag and weird glitches on the screen....

"What the fuck..? What's going on?!"

As I squinted my eyes to see better, more and more glitches appeared.

There was a bright light and I shut my eyes so they didn't burn from it...

Then I heard a voice...

"Hello player 1..."

As I opened my eyes, they went wider than spears!

My game character... Ethan...

CAME TO LIFE?!!!

———————————-

That was probably shit...

But idrc... and I'm bored af😒

And I have a stomach ache that just comes out of nowhere and makes me feel like someone shot my ass!😂

But I hoped you like this garbage Wattpad calls a story😬