PART 2

the second day is in college. at 6:50 am. The Haelee bell clock reads, Haelee gets up and gets ready. she immediately surprised CL because at 8:00 am they should be in class. CL immediately got up and got ready. Haelee prepares breakfast for CL even though they are in college, but Haelee is also working on preparing breakfast. after breakfast for, Haelee immediately took her bag and her book. she went to her room door and put on shoes while waiting for CL. they immediately walked along with laughter. until their class took their seats. Suddenly Kim's lecturer went into class to start learning.

The bell was ringing, then Mr. Kim's class was over. CL and Haelee soon woke up and left the class and they immediately went to the canteen for lunch.

after lunch, they immediately went to the library to complete the assignment given by Kim. Ready for the assignment, both of them immediately circulated to their room to relieve themselves.

CL: too tired today ! 😥
Haelee: same. I want to go for a shower, because my body started to smell. hahaha (giggle)

after lunch, they immediately went to the library to complete the assignment given by Kim. Ready for the assignment, both of them immediately circulated to their room to relieve themselves.

CL: tired
Haelee: same. I want to go for a shower, because my body started to smell. hahaha (giggle)

Haelee went to the bathroom while CL was asleep on the bed. Finish bath. Haelee immediately wore clothes and she immediately took her phone while scrolling instagram.