mission

You were running down the hallways like always from your best friend. You steal her juice box everyday.

She never caught on to it. Yeri:' Y/N.' you laughed and looked back. You:' YERI' and as soon as you looked forward.

You ran into an dude. Your head hit his chest and you fell to the ground.

You:' ouch.' you touched your head. ?:' uhh are you ok?' you heard an voice. You:' umm yeah but can you take me to the nurse please.'

You put out your hand and you felt an cold one grab it. He helped you up and toke you to the nurse.

She gave you an ice bag and you put it on your head. Nurse:' well your good to go. You will just have an buise but besides that. You and I guess your boyfriend are good to go.'

You:' oh no.' she left before you could correct her and you sighed.
You looked down and played with your feet.

?:' well  since we are in the same class.' you looked up at him. He blushed when your eyes locked for an second.

You:' we are in the same class? When?' he looked down. ?:' uhh right now. we kind of got all the same classes together.'

He scatched the back of his head.
You looked away and tried to see if you saw his face in any of your classes.

( Ok let see is he that quiet kid- no that Sam. Is he that nosie- no that's joohon. Wait is he that weird kid who- no that's wowon. Wait... Oh JISUNG PARK. The one kid in our class who likes to say his name and sometimes look like he having an seizure. He also blushes Everytime I talk to him.)

You: 'ohhh I  know you now. ' jisung looked at you. You:' you blush Everytime I talk to you.' he blushed again. Jisung:' yeah.'

He looked down. You:' it's ok. It's cute.' jisung even blushed more. You:' so I guess I will tell Mr. Banks we were in the nurse room for me.'

Jisung:' yeah your kind of his favorite.' you looked at him. You:' no I'm not.' jisung nodded his head.

Jisung:' yeah you are. You never get in trouble.' you looked straight away. You:' oh I don't... Well that means it will give us an reason for him not to give us detention.'

You hopped off the bed and grabbed jisung hand. You dragged him to the classroom.

Before you open the door. You looked back at jisung. You:' we can do it.' jisung looked away and blushed.

You turn back to the door and open it. You and jisung walked in.  Mr. Banks and the whole class looked at you both. You smiled.

You:' umm we had an accident in the hallway and I ran straight into jisung. You see.' you showed him your head.

He saw it a bit purple. Mr. Banks:' well since that is an very good excuse. I'm sorry but you both have to sit in the back by each other. Since you both came late and you both will have detention after school.'

You looked at him shocked. Mr.banks:' now I have to teach so go to your seats.' you and jisung went to the back and sat down.

You looked at jisung. You:' well I guess I'm not the class favorite now.' Jisung smiled at you.

You both then got to work and at the end of class. You both went to his desk and he gave you both passes to detention.

Mr. Banks:' I guess next time. You won't be late. Do you understand ms. Lee y/n.' you:' yes sir.' You looked down.

Mr.banks:' I thought you were better than your brother. Now leave.' you and jisung walked out.

You walked to your locker and jisung followed behind. Jisung:' who your brother?' you put your numbers in.