Chapter IV

Chicago

I walked through the flowers running and smiling with my oh so "trustworthy" childhood friends. Running and skipping in the fields...
Until they would leave me...

I woke up on the floor... I must have rolled too far. I went to brush my teeth then throw on some random clothes. A stripped hoodie went over my head.

I grabbed my motorbike and drove off.

No I wasn't underaged I was a junior with a very early birthday. I walked inside the halls while the plastic people looked at me judging me for wearing modest clothing unlike them. Come on booty shorts Bianca I see you.

I put my earbuds in as I walked to class, these people were annoying.

I walked to my seat and shot daggers at the staring man. He instantly looked alway. The lesson started as I wrote down notes. This school was so toxic...

Wait what if I exposed the school?

Hah impossible! I don't have enough evidence for that yet.

But when I do, I plan to break down everybody one by one.

First with the backstabbers though. We'll use the same tactic they use. Also to remind you my ability of hearing the faintest sounds, it helps me practically read someone's mind. Amazing right? Better be.

Well I walked up to the girl who lied to everybody but yet was friends, plus she was the gossip girl who started rumors with some of her companions.

I'll try to be her friend then later join her group...

Then mess up her life completely.

"Hi my name is Chicago!" I pretended happily.

"Hi its nice to meet you!" Liar, " My name is Kilee."

Great! :)