Chapter 1 Lost

Yana's pov

Alpha Sam looks sad over me when he begins to speak "I'm sorry Yana I can't do anything more to let you stay.
The council will decide over your faith." Ugh I hate the council they've never let anybody stay. "It's ok Alpha you tried your best and I'm happy about that" I look up when somebody bounced at the door and I see Alpha does the same. After 5 minutes a small boy comes in "Sorry Alpha that I've to disturb you, but you need to make Yana ready for the council."

"Yana tell us what you did to get here" Oof I didn't do anything I'm not a murderer "I didn't do anything I'm innocent" A few wolves are looking weird at me and are screaming words to me. "I already told Alpha. I found him dead in the woods and I saw a dark grey wolf running away from him" A black wolf nodded slowly when he speaks up "Thank you for telling us your story we have to decide now so give us a minute" I'm getting nervous some betas are giving me nasty looks of disgust and that doesn't make me feel better. After ten minutes, when I just wanna start with freaking out the black wolf speaks up again " Yana I'm sorry to tell you this. You're no longer a member of this pack.

After one hour I walked out of the building. The sun already started to go down when I see 4 sillhoutes, the family I grew up with. I look over Jenny a dark brown wolf she hangs her head low as she takes a silent goodbye of me. Lilly, Jake and Meredy do the same as I pass by. I guess the time has come for me to go, so I start running and I try not to look back.

It's midnight and the moon is half full when I get the feeling that I'm not alone. I look around to see the creature whose following me but I don't see anybody. I hate my snow white color right now it's too easy to see me in te dark. My stumach starts to growl when I see a deer running in front of me. I speed up and run behind the deer. I whisper "hello my dear food" when I catch the deer.

After I ate the deer, I still have the feeling that someone's following me. I'll ignore this feeling let's find a place to sleep. I look around for a good place when I see a hole in the mountain, a hole big enough for a wolf. I walk to the hole and I put down some grass to make it more comfortable. I start to think about the past when I fall asleep.

"Lunaaaa Lunaaa" To who is this voice talking? I'm not a luna I'm just a stupid rogue "Lunaaaa wake up Lunaaa" I'm getting scared of this voice. I wake up and I hear weird noises. When I shake my head I realise the noises where voices! Other rogues? Packwolves? Or maybe hunters? I look around, I hold my breath when I see 15 men all in armor with swords riding at huge black horses. "Shit" I whisper to myself when I start running without thinking they'll see me.

I run through the woods voices screaming behind me, when the world suddenly faded away. I see a huge white wolf with blue eyes hunting a butterfly she looks happy, I recognise this wolf as myself. Suddenly a pack of rogues are circling around me. They are growling and biting to me when a voice got me our of my vision "hello wolf it's kinda stupid to stop in the middle of a run" I look at the hunter who talked to me when I switched to my elf form. "Nah it's kinda rude to get my out of a vision"

Hunter's pov

I never saw a white werewolf before I think they're kinda rare. I'm lost in thought when her voice make him go back to the now point "What do you want?" I begin to laugh and smile gently at her "You, it's my job to hunt rogues and kill them" she looks sad when I said the word rogue. Why does this girl remind him so much of his son? Hmmn I look at the girl when I say "Go run away from me I'll let you go, but don't stop in the middle of a run" she looks thankfully at me when she switched back to her wolf form, she lows her head as a silent
Thanks and goodbye. I look at her when she runs away. When I couldn't see her anymore I turned back to the group.

"Hey Jack where were you?" Shit I forgot the time "I followed the wolf a little longer but she was too fast" he looks with a thinking look at me "since when is a rogue faster then you?" I look annoyed at him "If you took a look at her build, her size and her muscles you'd know that she's definitely one of a alpha family"

I took the guard of the night. I couldn't stop thinking about the huge white wolf with the blue eyes. What did she do to be a rogue? Are there more white wolves like her? Can all the werewolves see visions? Lots of questions are coming up in my mind and these beautiful blue eyes, he needed to see them again. After 2 hours another hunter took the guard over of me. I walk over to my tent and fell asleep with the thoughts of the white wolf in my mind.