genj-hi!

"Go get him" Gabe sighed as he sat on Jack's single bed.
"You mean it?" McCree began to get excited.
"Make sure no-one hears you" Jack reminded him that people weren't to know that soldier 24 was alive and...well, I wouldn't say well.
"You got it boss" The cowboy smiled as he hurried out of the room.
"You should be more excited, you haven't seen these kids in years! Heck- you can't even call them kids anymore"  soldier 76 punched him slightly to make sure he was listening.
"Okay, I heard you" Gabe rolled his dark eyes.
"I can imagine him, all in black, barely speaking" he laughed.
"Only time I heard that kid speak was at our engagement party....and it was probably because of the alcohol" he smiled at the fond memories of his past.
"Genji- he-" Jack began to speak but was cut off.

"Here he is" McCree walked in with his hand around the cyborg ninja.
"Wow, kid, what happened to you?" Gabe asked Genji had always been a cyborg but he was never white and green...and he always wore a mask..never a Helmet.
And to top it off he had a pink sweater over it all.
"I should be asking you the same thing" Genji spoke.
"Boss" he added.
"You seem different" Reyes told him before putting his arms out to hug the boy.
"Yes, I have changed my ways" he said before hugging him back.
"I am at peace with who I am now" He said when he pulled away.
"I missed you, Shimada" Reyes smiled.
"I missed you too, Sir" Genji smiled back but no one had noticed it due to his face guard.
"You two still best friends?" He asked McCree and Genji and Jack laughed.
"Course we are" McCree put his arm around the ninja and he laughed.
"Ain't that right, Genjo?" McCree said and it made Genji laugh even more.
"That is right, Partner" Genji said, hinting at the cowboys westerness.
"And to add to that he is now dating my brother" Genji told him.
Jesse blushed a bright shade of red.
"Ye-yeah, Hanzo" he scratched the back of his head.
"He's great" He smiled and then screwed his face up.
"Please don't be mad" He put his hand up as if reaper was going to hit him.
Reyes giggled.
"Now why would I be mad?" Gabe shrugged.
"Because my brother is an arrow man" McCree was getting frustrated with Genji giving away all his details."