Aki Hisakawa

Bio:

Name: Aki Hisakawa

Gender: female

Sexuality: biromantic asexual

Age: 15

Height: 5'8"

Body build: slim

Hair color: black

Eye color: amber

Family: Asuka Hisakawa (sister), Hanako Fujumoto (mom), Hikaru Hisakawa (dad)

Casual attire: Mitakihara school uniform (in school), pastel shirts and skirts (outside of school)

Magical girl attire: ombré dress from light blue to dark blue, sparkles on it like stars, halter style neckline, high-low skirt, inside of skirt is pale blue

Weapons: deep blue bow w/ white arrows that have diamond shaped tips, and a silver katana. She is really good at using the bow and arrows and less adept at using the katana.

Soul gem and color: a star shaped barrette in her hair, aquamarine blue

Stats and Abilities (out of 10): 

Agility: 7

Stamina: 6

Pain Tolerance: 6

Common Sense: 7

Offense: 7

Defense: 4

Power: 7

Luck and Intuition: 6

Short Ranged Combat: 5

Long Ranged Combat: 8

Backstory/Ongoing Story: 

When Aki was eleven, her older sister Asuka was severely injured in a car accident. Aki's relationship with her parents was never good, and her older sister had been a great influence on her and she always enjoyed spending time with her, but this was taken away. Asuka's injuries were life-threatening. Aki couldn't spend as much time with her and constantly worried if she would live. She was stressed from school and outside of school and was bullied a lot and didn't have any friends.

Aki cried almost every day and was drowned in sadness. She lost motivation for many things she used to enjoy. Then Kyubey came to her and offered her a chance for a different life, one where she could save others and escape the sadness of her life before. She agreed right away. Her wish was for her sister to be healed and her family to be happy.

Aki has a lot of potential as a magical girl, so her powers and weapons are strong. She can heal herself and others quickly because her wish was related to healing. She can usually kill a witch quickly, but it takes a lot of her strength and her soul gems darkens a lot. She loves helping the citizens and is content as a magical girl. She has joined a team of magical girls investigating the disappearance of a few other magical girls at Mitakihara high school.