An Example : Alpha Vs Luna

I feel like I should give you all an example of what your page will look like. This is one of my books that I have written and I thought it would be a good one to use as an example. The title of each chapter will be the name of the book it is promoting. If you do not know the weblink I can add it for you but please try to find it yourself. Also each chapter will be dedicated to the writer of the book it promotes.

Alpha Vs Luna

Wattpad Author: MinnyMax1

~~

Book Title: Alpha Vs Luna

~~

Web Link: http://w.tt/Ws2HwO

~~

Genre: Werewolf and Romance

~~

Bio Of Book: Summer Knight is a werewolf. The Beta's daughter to be exact. All she has ever wanted is to have a nice quiet life with her mate. But will she get that? In short; NO!!! After her and her family move to the Blood Moon pack she finds her mate .... The Alpha.

Alpha Ryan Waters is possesive yet sweet, calm yet powerful. Nothing like the peaceful enviroment Summer wanted. But will they get along and accept their fate? Or will they fight it? But what if something happens to force them together.... What will they do then??? Read to find out!!!!

~~

Message To Readers: Remember, you can add more to your page if you want, even if it is just the book cover and you want it adding to your page. If you want to add a picture later on please send me/tell me what picture you want and what chapter to add it to. Thanks!!!!!!

MinnyMax1 xxxxx