G dragon: Baby boy

Jiyong sat at the lunch table, collage was harsh for everyone but more so for his boyfriend, being the only male in a fashion school was tough, So he would come over when ever he could. Y/n turned around from the lunch lady with a tray stacked high with pudding cups and a devilishly wide grin. "You know that's not healthy right?" Jiyong asked, failing to hide a soft smile. Y/n sat down beside him, thigh brushing against Jiyongs. "don't worry Mr. Gdragon its fine." Y/n smirked before ripping open the first one and dipping his spoon into the chocolatey mixture. Jiyong wrapped his arm around the younger, glancing around as if he was daring anyone to interrupt them. Suddenly Y/n's head snapped up, nearly hitting his boyfriends. "Oh, today I found the perfect place, I'm thinking we could do a piece like the one on my old teachers door?" They had been look for a new place to graffiti, it was Y/n hobby, and soon became Jiyongs as well. 

Jiyong nodded, "Finish up and we could get it done before your last period, okay baby boy?" Y/n nodded, the spoon still in his mouth he shoved the rest of the 20 pudding cartons into his bag. Jiyong caught a glimpse of a spray can nozzle at the bottom of the bag before Y/n zipped it shut. Jiyong stood up, removing his arm from around his boyfriends shoulder. The younger slung his canvas green bag over one shoulder and grabbed the unfinished pudding before standing. "lets go!" Jiyong laughed shyly, taking the spoon out from Y/n's mouth he had some of the pudding himself before replacing his arm around his boyfriend protectively.