34

Chat between Laurmani.

Mani: how are you feeling Lo?

Lauren: upset. Like why does she want to date Dinah? Like she kidnaps me and then asked for all that stuff and to date Dinah? It doesn't make sense.

Mani: baby I know you're upset but we did this for you. We love you and would do anything for you.

Lauren: thank you and I appreciate it so much I just wish you didn't have to do it.

Mani: I know baby. I know.

-

Unknown: so how did you like our date last night princess?

Dinah: it was ok but I've been on better. With my girlfriends.

Unknown: when are you going to see that we're so good together! I can love you the way those bitches won't! Let me prove that to you Dinah. Let's date for real!

Dinah: one don't ever and I mean ever call my girls bitches ever again! And two I don't like you like that. I'm sorry but I'm very much in love with Laurmani.

Unknown: but Dinah we would be so good together. Plus we both know Normani loves Lauren more than you. I mean Lauren was the brokenhearted nerd who had no one. Why wouldn't she love her more than you, a rich spoiled girl.

Dinah: you know nothing. Mani loves us both equally. We both fell in love with Lauren. I'm sorry you're lonely but trying to break us up isn't going to find your true love. Maybe try being a better person.

Unknown: you know nothing about me! I am a good person!

Dinah: if you say so sweetheart.