Chapter Sixty

Darwin

I walk into Farrah house seeing Frankie decorating some of the stuff for outside

I walk into Farrah house seeing Frankie decorating some of the stuff for outside. "Hey, is everything ready?"I ask.

"Should be"she said. I pick up the dress and carried it to Farrah room. She gone love this. And yellow her favorite color. Bonus.

After putting her dress in her room, I walk back downstairs to the kitchen. I walk to the back door and walk outside seeing how beautiful it was. Damn Frankie did a great job with this.

"Damn"I smiled

"Damn"I smiled.

"You like it"Frankie ask.

"Love it Frank"I said.

"Ummmmm only Farrah and my mother can call me that"Frankie said then walk back inside.

I took out my phone and text Toni to see where he was.

Toni_ I'm coming once y'all two talk a bit. Don't want to spoil it with raden besides me and raden kind of busy 😏😏😏

Me_ wow😒😒😒😒

I put my phone away and looked at the decorations. I smiled just thinking about my plan. I miss Farrah and I want this to work out with her. I'm not saying I want to marry her and grow old with her. I just want to be with her as long as I can.

I thought about the camp that I'm going to and decided to go. Just to learn or change my ways. But I have to tell Farrah this not today but maybe someday when I leave.

"Darwin! She's here!"Frankie yelled. She gave me this yellow bouquet of flowers.

"Why they have navy blue in it?"I ask

"To match your suit, duh"she said. I chuckled softly watching her walking back inside. I heard Farrah yelling Frankie name but Frankie didn't answer.

I waited for 30 minutes till finally I heard Farrah voice. This time, close up. "Darwin?"Farrah smiled.

"Hey baby"I smiled back.

"Oh my god, you did this?"she gasp looking at the decorations.

"Well I planned it but Frankie decorated it"I said.

"I love you Darwin" she came up to me and kiss my lips passionately. God I wanted her right here right now.