Better Together

Now that Nick and I are back together, I'm so happy. We are better together. I love him to death,he's the best thing that ever happened to me. I just wish that Zeke was out of the picture.

The next day at school I saw Nick and jumped into his arms like a little girl seeing a fluffy stuffed animal. I kissed him right on the cheek And he kissed me right ack right on the lips, he pushed me on to one of the lockers and then a teacher came so we acted very normal.

I just know that nick is the love of my life and I knew he would never leave me.

The next morning I had history first history has grown on me sense Nicks in it with me.

English was a blur only because I had to watch Zeke give his stupid speech. he was talking about stupid cars and motorcycles.

After school nick and I went for ice cream and a stroll around the outside mall. I accidentally ran into him so he got ice cream all over his black shirt. he threatened to put it straight in my face but instead I got a kiss witch is so much better.

After the mall we walked to nicks place for a study session, I really didn't want to study on such a beautiful day.

Maya's POV

I can't believe that I have to leave nick for 2 mounts I can't believe this.

Nicks POV

I can't believe that maya is leaving this is such a shocker. I wish she could stay with me.

AUTHORS NOTE

PLZ READ

Hey guys so I really hope your enjoying the book if u have any ideas plz comment, if u want me to rad one of your books comment your username in the comments. also I need name ideas for Maya's friend a girl by the way, so plz help

Ily plz don't forget to vote ✌

Emma