Soul Eater: 7 Minutes in Heaven Edition~ <3

Watching from your window, you see the mailman pull up to your mailbox. 

 "Right on time." You say aloud. Finally he took his departure and you run out the door, on your way to the mailbox.

  You go through each envelope, noticing most of them were junk. One of them caught your eye. You plopped your butt on one of your sofas once you got inside.

It was a red envelope with delicate writing on it. Tearing the top, it was a folded sheet of white paper. Gently unfolding it, it was an invitation.

 Thinking why you got this letter? It's an invitation. Every other set of words were in a different color and writing.

  Where: Our House *idk their address* O.O

  When: Tonight! Get your butt over here! Hmm, I guess that's Patty writing that part... you think to yourself.

 Bring: Chapstick. Who knows? 

 What to expect: Games, fun, food, fun, a party, kaoroke, oh and FUN!

Laughing to yourself, you headed upstairs deciding on what to wear.

Later That Night:

 "Man, I can tell this is gonna be fun!" You say aloud. Loud music was heard from the door.

 Tak.

 Tak.

"COMING!" A loud cry replied. You could tell who that high pitched yell came from. The sound of footsteps escalated as it reached the door. It swung open revealing a happy Patty and her sister not far away from her.

  "Hey! Glad you could make it! Wow, this is gonna be awesome~" She sang. Nodding your head slowly, Liz took you by the hand and dragged you to the living room where all your friends were dancing and laughing. Glancing around the room, you can see everyone having fun- Kid struggling to keep his dance moves even and perfectly on rythum with the music. A smile crept on your face. You saw Professor Stein, Sid, Crona and Maka's dad conversating while Crona just watched the other group dance.

 Forcefully you grabbed Liz to the sidebar.

  "What the hell are they doing here?!" I asked frantically. She looked to where you were pointing and casually replied:

  "Oh them? Since Maka was going to a party, of course daddy wants to watch over her. Crona was brought by Maka, the professor somehow knew but I think one our buddies told him and Sid was brought by the Professor." You were dumbstrucked but shrugged it off. Letting the worries go, you greet your friends and start to dance with them along with Liz and Patty.

 Everybody got there drinks and you begin to converse with Maka and Soul when Liz clapped her hands. All eyes were on her.

  "Listen up guys. Patty had a great idea of a game. It's-"

 "It's 7 Minutes in Heaven PEOPLE! YAY!" Patty interrupted and jumped around in glee. Her sister sighed and continued on.

 "Yeah, it's 7 MIH. Okay, just write down a word or phrase, any word at all on these post-it notes and drop it in this old hat." Simple enough.

The post-it notes were passed around and you all wrote down your words and placed them in the hat. Liz had a smirk on her face. She swirled the hat and took out the first piece of paper. Patty took a peak and handed the paper indicating you were picked. They both gave you the hat and you placed your hand, feeling paper all around. You pull your hand out once you felt a piece of paper in your fingertips.

 "Huh, how interesting." You say.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Yep, that was a pretty long intro, sorry  XD Well since the other thing didn't have much love TT^TT I switched to 7 MIH and actually added stuff. Although, I still want ppl to comment who I should do first ;)

  It can be male/female with the people in the room. You know: Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty, Black Star, Professor, Sid, Crona, *Tsubaki and Maka's dad. (Hopefully I didn't forget anyone haha)

For female there could be yuri unless it's from a guys' POV. Viewers choice I guess.

 So please comment below who I should do and I will work in it right away! :D

  Thanks guys~ <3