Chapter Thirty-Seven

Jayne's P.O.V.
I'm dating Jace Daniels, I have been dating Jace motherfucking Daniels for a month. No cheating, no flirting with other girls...he actually fucking likes me- whoa. Things die down a bit the next few weeks. Jace's grades are raising steadily and next we're preparing for finals. I wanted to wait until next month but knowing Jace he's going to get trashed all month (who the fuck celebrates a birthday month?) and I do not want to sit at home tutoring a whiny ass, hungover Chris Hemsworth knockoff all Christmas' break. Plus I have to find him the perfect birthday present.

"Hey." I say suddenly as I turn to look at him. "What do you guys normally do for Thanksgiving?"

"Something illegal." He jokes. "Or nothing, never really had much of a Thanksgiving honestly."

"Let's throw a Thanksgiving feast." I respond.

  "Just family and close friends. I haven't exactly told the guys my girl's the chief's daughter." He agrees.

  "That's your only stipulation? You're agreeing that quick?" I ask a little bit shocked.

"Well yeah, I figure if I agree then I'll get laid."

"I haven't even seen your dick but you think I'm going to put any part of myself on it just because you agreed to have a Thanksgiving dinner?"

"If you see it will that make you wanna touch it?"

"I highly dou- DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!"

"You said you wanted to see it!"

"The hell I did! If you unzip that fly I swear to God Jace I will pepper spray you. I do not want to see your little ass dick."

"It's not little, that's why you need to see it! You must become one with Jace Junior."

"If you let that thing out I will permanently remove it. I do not want to see your baby wenis and wrinkly balls."

"It's not lit- did you just call it a wenis? What the fuck?"

"Yes, I called it a wenis. It's wittle and a penis therefore it is a wenis."

"You have a lot to say about my penis even though you haven't even seen it."

"When you act like such a knob one need only guess what you're packing...which obviously isn't much."

"First off, how fucking old are you? What the hell is a knob? And two, fuck you."

"You're the one who wants to." I cackle.

"Damn right I do." He agrees. "Just you watch- I'm going to ruin you and you will never make fun of JJ again."

"We'll see." I laugh. "Can I ask about something?"

"You just did." He jokes.

"Don't be a fucking smartass." I hiss. He chuckles.

"What do you want to ask about?"

"Your parents."

"My parents, what about them?"

"Anything, you've never talked about them."