Chapter 13: SLEEEEEEEEPPPP

Sam's POV

We all got into our sleeping bags, except for Bitter. She sleeps in her bed as always. I got into my teal sleeping bag, waiting for everyone else to drift off.

When everyone was asleep I decided to fill a cup with water, then I poured the water on Bryan's sleeping bag. Making it look like he peed in his sleep.

Why? You may ask well, he's an idiot. Not your typical annoying idiot but he's the idiot that everyone hates and loves at the same time. 

I got a text from my mom at like 10 pm.

Mom (a.k.a. me) : Sammy you gotta come home now your father and I don't want you staying up too late :(

Sam: K mom I'm already packing my stuff love you :D

Mom: Love you 

And with that I left a note on the place where my sleeping bad was and left the palace through the back window.

Unikitty's POV

"Fro-fro, it's fine. She's only 9 years old. She's too young for *ahem* you know." I said. "I know Unikits but the fact she's with Amber's old bullies... Who knows what could co wrong." He said. He had a point.

"Besides Sam is the only one I can trust. The fact that his or her parents are our friends but still." He said. "Why don't we go and check on them right now." I said. He nodded in agreement. 

We walked to Bitter's room. We both saw a note from Sam but we were too tired to read it. We got into our bedroom and soon drifted off into deep sleep......

~TAM SKAP~

Bitter's POV

I woke up, so did the rest. We all noticed Bryan's sleeping wet. (OWO) "I DID NOT PEE!!!!" He shouted. We just all laughed like a bunch of idiots. 

That's when we saw the note.... Amber read it out loud....

Dear people,

   I left at like 10 pm last night cuz my mom needed e to come home. Oh and if you're wondering why Bryan's sleeping bag is wet. No he did not pee, I just poured water on his bag to give you guys some humor. Anyways Bryan don't kill me it was just a joke. Hope ya'll understand anyways Salamat and goodbye!

                                      P.S.- I took some cheese home from the closet cus I was hungry.

                                                                                                                                                                         -SAM

"What the hell does 'Salamat' mean?" Bryan said. (I'll leave you guys to find that out.)

"HEY NO CUSSING IN MY ROOM!" I shouted.  "Jeez ok Bitter." He said. "It's ok if he took some of my cheese. I honestly only bought it for guests and I could tell he or her was craving for it." I said.

They all took a bath in one of our a million bathrooms and left. I stayed in my pajamas. When my parents were awake I told them they left. And I told them about the letter Sam gave so Dad wouldn't get suspicious even though he trusted Sam.

I had my breakfast and decided to watch some kids outside dong nonsense like, trying to catch a ball with a fork and etc.  I guess last night was pretty fun.

TARI HERE 

uhhh hoi! Yes I would want my son to come home early. Let's just say if me and my crush would have a child we would be a bit protective for him. ANYWAYS BOII