Butters X Kenny (Part 2!)

So you're probably thinking, "Why is he writing a second one?" If you're wondering that, I don't think you understand how popular the first one was. So I'm making a second one😂 ENJOY!!

Kenny's POV:

I feel something soft swirl around my erection. I slowly open my eyes, looking up at the ceiling. It's like I'm in a blissful dream. Then a thought hits me, I'm either having a wet dream and I'm gonna wake up with morning wood; or I'm still at someones house getting a blow job.

I slightly jolt up with a soft grunt and look down. I see butters stroking himself and licking my hardened cock.

I smirk widely,

"You're going too slow~" Before he can look up to realize that I've woken up, I slam his head down and hear a loud gag.

No ones POV:
Butters starts to slowly choke on Kenny's erection. He starts to feel tears form. Kenny just laughs and tightly grips Butters hair to fuck his mouth.

Butters moans softly, but it's muffled. Kenny let's out little grunts once in a while, feeling closer to climax every second.

Kenny throws his head back and loosens his grip from the pleasure. Butters uses this opportunity to tease Kenny a little.

Butters takes most of Kenny out of his mouth and just slowly sucks on his tip.

Kenny looks down and glares deeply as he takes his hand and slams down Butters head again.

"You better help daddy cum or else."

Butters has a slightly scared look on his face, as he thinks of the punishment Kenny would give to him if he didn't obey.

Butters starts to swirl his tongue around Kenny's hard cock as he gropes his balls.

This finally pushes Kenny over the edge.

Kenny shoots his seed down Butters throat with a loud moan.

Kenny pulls back and pushes Butters away which causes him to fall on his back, revealing Butters own cum on his chest.

Kenny smirks and states.

"Well you've been busy, haven't you?" Butters blushes and nods slowly.

"Such a naughty boy, playing with yourself when I'm not even awake to enjoy it. Tch, tch, tch."

Kenny laughs as his smirk turns darker and sinister.

"Daddy is very disappointed."

Kenny brushes off his sinister look.

Then he gets up and starts to dress. Butters followed along, with a slight pout on his face; sad that the fun was over.

Once they are both decent, they leave for the mall. Kenny soon gets the same sinister smirk on his face without Butters knowing. He had a plan in store for Butters. (Ha, ha. Get it? I'm sorry😂)

~Time Skip~

(Shit is about to get kinky😉)
(Kinda)
Kenny decided to go to one of his favorite stores, Spencer's, to surprise Butters.

"Hey Kenny?"

"Yeah Butters?" Kenny was smirking as Butters was looking in the anal and BDSM section.

"I wanna try this." Butters holds up a ball gag and fuzzy black cuffs.

"Ooohhhh~ Really?" Kenny's smirk widens as he grabs Butters by his waist and walks over to a worker.