Part 3

You see huge house like yours you here a gun shot. You run to a house and started pounding on the door screaming for help.

Unknown p. O. V

I run downstairs and see all the boys there. We all looked at each other and then we heard a gunshot. We called 911.and Open the door to see a girl and her mother on her back. We could hear the police sirens and the man shot the gun again and , The girl that was standing right in front of us looked like she had been shot. And then her mom Fell off her back. The girl started to sob and fell to the ground with her mom. I ran to the girl and hugged her the boys did to. You could tell we Felt sorry for her. Me and the boys had a few tears going down our face.
I mean I just watch someone die right in front of me.

Alex p. O. V
I The people hug me and got scared and sobbing even more if that's even possible. I was in a group hug with them and I was bawling I had nowhere to go because I know for a fact I did not want to go back in that house. I was so sad even though she abused me I still love her but not for my dad I hope you rots in jail. I started to have a Panic attack and couldn't breathe and already couldn't see because I was crying too much. The people that were hugging me back the way and looked at me I couldn't see their faces but I could see how much they cared.