TWO

How y'all was lookin when y'all found out about me making a book 2💀💀

But anywho, imma be talking to y'all a bit before y'all read the chapters just to feel a lil bit closer to yall❤️

How's y'all day/night?

Who tested your gangster today?💀who I gotta fight?

If y'all have any ideas for some chapters y'all can text me on here or on instagram @michaelbjordin 💙

-Rizz

CHAPTER 2!

Michael kisses all up on Riley's neck as she giggles, "Michael stawppp."

"Why? I can't love my wife?" He says rubbing her arm.

"It tickles."

He smiles and kisses her shoulder, "Since the kids are with they grandparents-

Riley playfully rolls her eyes, "Yes baby but not right now."

He pouts, "Why?"

"Because I'm trying to find a beat for this new song."

Michael closes her laptop and puts it on the dresser.

"You can do that later baby," he caresses her face and kisses her passionately, "I wanna taste you."

"Oop! You really hate the word no."

"Damn right," he puts one of his arms on the other side of her, now hovering over her.

They look into each other's eyes, an Michael breaks the silence with a kiss. Riley grabs his face as the kiss repeatedly. Michael begins to kiss on her neck..then her cleavage..then he lifts up Riley's tank top and kisses her belly.

Riley lifts his head up, "I love you."

"I love you," Michael says as he pulls off her shorts and begins kissing on her thighs.

He rubs his hands up and down her body and then takes off her panties.

He begins to lick on her belle-chose as moans exit from her mouth.

He continues to pleasure her as she throws her head back. Her legs begins to quiver and Michael then takes off his shorts along with his boxers, releasing his member.