Chapter 1.

Your POV

I was trying to finish a test. I was 40 questions out 50. "Ok class 5 minutes left until class is over" 5 MINUTES LEFT??! I answered 2 more then the teacher said "2 minutes left!" I just filled out the rest randomly and turned my test in. As we were going out of the classroom the teacher handed our scores A F??!! I thought I knew everything!! I went to my locker to put some books in there " Hey Dibshit!" Jessica. Jessica bullied me and her little posie of tropes. "W-What do you want.." "oh nothing. I just could help but notice you got a F!" "Leave me alone.." "but you're so helpless! We couldn't possibly ignore this opportunity!" I got a text from my mom saying she was outside so I left the "conversation"

"Hi honey, how was school?" "Well I uh.." I trailed off "I failed a test.." "(y/n) you can't keep letting your grades get down." "I know! But Jessica keeps bullying me!" "Jessica? Like your friend Jessica? You went to her birthday party!" "Yeah and pushed me in the cake. On purpose." "Oh whatever.." the car ride was silent. When we got home I went straight to my room and pulled up jacksepticeyes newest video called ' . . .'  I gulped and watched the video. It started with static and antisepticeye popping up on he screen with his devilish smile and his slit throat. "You thought I was gone! Well you were wrong." Then it ending in static.. weird.. although antisepticeye is fake something in the back of my mind was telling me otherwise.

Comments.

Nice edits! :0

Edgy much?

Cool editing!

He's so loud ;-;

All of them had a reply of anti..

"Dinner is ready!" I ran downstairs so see my mom and dad already eating. "(Y/n) we need to talk about your grades. We are taking your phone away for the rest of the year." "WHAT! That's crazy!" "Well that Irish guy is ruining your studying!" "No he is not!" He probably loves me more than you guys will ever will!" "HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU AND HE WILL NEVER WILL! HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST!" That was enough for me. I didn't say anything and I ran to my room and emptied my backpack and put stuff in there. Phone. Check. Portable charger. Check. Snacks. Check. 400 dollars that I got for Christmas. Check. Stuff animal Incase I get lonely. Check. I'm all done so I just got a few clothes and ran downstairs and was about to open the door when "where do you think your going?" "I'm running away." "The hell you are!" When she said that I ran "GET BACK HERE (y/n)!!"

I rolled my eyes and kept running. And running. And running. I soon went to the 'open 24/7' store and got some snacks and some hair dye so they won't recognize me right away. I payed for it and went to a public park which no one in there which was good and I started putting the dye in my hair // the dye is a light pink so if you don't like it, sorry 😅//
After the timer went off I was done. I look fucking adorable. I checked my phone and it was 12:53. I went to a nearby bench that was pretty hidden so I went to sleep on there. I woke up with sun in my eyes and the birds singing. To be honest. It was beautiful. I checked my phone to see it was 11:37 I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth and went one a walk. I went into the woods and I looked up

 It was already dark?? What the fuck??! Maybe it's just a storm

It was already dark?? What the fuck??! Maybe it's just a storm.. I put on my hoodie and I heard a

SNAP

Sound like somebody was stepping on twigs. I immediately got chills down my spine and felt like someone was watching me. I brushed it off like a deer or something that's when I saw..

HHEHEHEHEEEE CLIFF HANGERR BOIIII