생명

생명= life
Thank you for reading this story, I hope you'll enjoy it and please live your life. Now, let's get on with the story:)

My name is Ah Yun-Seo, I'm currently 17 years old and my father has finally decided to kick me out. I worked as a secretary for my father and had to help him manage his money and organize his times. I have seen a lot of innocent women crying and I honestly felt bad for them because I knew one day, it would be my turn to be crying.
     I missed my sister a lot, we had such a good relationship, but everything broke apart when my mother died. My father was stressed out and had completely changed into another person. Ever since that day, he had been abusive towards me and Soo-Ah, my sister.
     After my sister left, it was only me, dad and other people who worked in the audition place. A lot of people come here to buy slaves and the police and government support this. The world has changed a lot too.
     Slaves were allowed, graphite was allowed, smoking and drugs were allowed and you could technically get away with murdering. There were bad cops everywhere and they didn't care about anything.

     I finish sorting out my fathers documents. I limp out of the room from my fathers punch in my stomach today. I made him angry for oversleeping, I couldn't help it though, I'm really clumsy and dumb.      
     Our company was right next to a beach and I loved to watch the sunset at night. "Ms.Yun, your father is finding you, please head to the lounge downstairs." A security says and I nod my head and walk to the lounge.
     I stop in front of him and stand there nervously. "W-what is it father?" I stutter while fidgeting my fingers.
     "We are planning on selling you tomorrow. I found a new secretary and I have no longer needs for you. You better behave, that's all I have to say." He says as he gets up and walks past me.
     I'm finally getting sold, I no longer have to be next to him. At that moment, I didn't know if I should be happy or not. I really hoped that my owner would be kind, hot, handsome and cute. However, I should not get my hopes up, because I used to get a lot of hopes, hoping my father would become his normal self again, but that never happened.
     I sometimes blamed my mother for dying and leaving us with this crazy bastard, but what can I say? I loved my father very much, he used to take us out everyday and play with us a lot. Now, he's a total jerk.

     I walk back out and look as the sun was setting. This would probably be my last sunset before I become a slave and have to live somewhere else. I didn't know why, but I started to tear up. I kept blinking, but that made it worse and my tears started to leave my eyes.
     I'm a failure as his daughter, I should have protected my little sister. I miss mom so much. Why did I have to go through this? Why only me? I think as I look to the sun setting down. I crouch on the floor and wipe my tears. I wonder if my owner will love me?

     It was the next day and I woke up feeling really depressed. I got out of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I lightly slapped my cheeks, "Yun-Seo, you can do it. You're beautiful and you're going to do great, I love you." I smile at myself in the mirror, trying to encourage myself.
     It helped a little and I smiled softly. A maid came into my room, "the audition will start at 8pm tonight, I will expect to meet you here at 6pm. I wish you luck." The maid smiles and greets me before leaving out the door.
     I smile and start to do my daily chores. I help dad with the papers since he still wanted my help. I sorted out some documents and went into the library to read some books.
     It was finally 6pm and I decided to go 10 minutes earlier. I take the elevator and walk into my room which can only be accessed by a VIP card. I walk in to see the maid already there and she sits me down in front of the mirror as she does my makeup, then my hair and finally the dress.
     She finally finished and I looked to myself in the mirror. I smiled at myself and thanked the maid. It was 7:38pm now and I had to wait inside a room with the other kidnapped girls who were crying and shaking in fear.
     They all looked to me to see how calm I was. I was in the corner and I just sat there. I didn't talk to anyone and remained quiet. I didn't have eye contact with anyone and I tried my hardest to not cry, otherwise it would ruin my makeup. I took a deep breath as I heard my name be called by someone.
     "Ah Yun-Seo, it is now your turn, please come with me."
     I follow the person as we wait backstage. After the girl comes back from being sold, it was my turn to go on. I took a deep breath again before heading up on stage. I looked up in full confidence at the camera which was pointed towards me and the audience all gasped to see my beauty.
     Shocked right? I remain my best to stay still as the mic person starts speaking.