아름다움

아름다움=beauty
     You are beautiful the way you are. Fighting~ keep going~

     I stay up on stage as I hear the prices keep going. It was awkward because I couldn't see a single person's face, all I saw was a mask and behind those masks were probably ugly people who are cruel. What should I expect? Why should I expect something big?
     "$9,000,000,000,000,000." A head a man say and I look up to see a fat dude. I smile to myself softly, so I guess that's my new master.
     "$100,000,000,000,000,000." A man says and I immediately try to find who bought me last minute, but failed to recognize his face.
     "Going once~ going twice~ and sold!"

     I was told to wait at the lounge. I fidget with my fingers as I wait for my owner. Why is he taking forever? I yawn to myself as I see a really handsome man walking in my direction. It'd be great if he was my master. I grin to myself and he suddenly stops in front of me.
     I look at him in confusion and tilt my head, "do you need help with anything?" I ask and he smirks.
     "I'm Jungkook, starting from today on, you'll be my personal slave. I bought you and you belong to me. Let's go." He says before turning the other way.
     "Wait what?! I still need to wait for my luggage." I groan and he glares at me, then says, "you don't need rubbish, I'll give you new stuff."
How rude! "But- but- but-" before I finish my sentence, he grips on my wrist tightly and drags me out of the audition centre. I wince at his sudden grip and follow him.
     We arrive at his car and it was the newest brand. It probably cost a lot and I opened the back door to the car, but it was locked.
     "You're sitting in the front." He glares before he goes into his seat.
     I don't say anything and I sit at the front next to him. It was quite awkward at first because he didn't say anything to me and I was looking out the window, daydreaming into thin air when all of a sudden, he starts speaking to me.
     "What is your name?" He asks.
     I immediately look at him and answer, "Yun-Seo sir..." I say softly.
"Don't call me sir, call me master." He says while keeping his eye on the road.
"Yes... master." I say softly.
"Let me tell you the rules. Number one, you must always address me as master Jungkook. When we are with guests, you shall call me Jungkook sir. Number two, you will do everything I tell you to do. If I want to touch you, you have no permission to refuse me. Also, how old are you?" He asks and I continue nodding my head, not paying attention to whatever he was saying.
"I'm talking to you!" He immediately stops the car and I widen my eyes as I look at him in shock.
"W-what is it master Jungkook?" I stutter in fear.
"I asked you a question and I suggest you pay full attention because if you get punished, it ain't really my fault." He says and I apologize.
     "How old are you?" He says in an annoyed voice.
     "17 master Jungkook..." I gulped and he nodded his head.
     "So, rule one, call me master Jungkook and when we are with guests, call me Jungkook sir. Rule two, you will do anything I say even if it's against your will. Three, if you don't listen, you'll be punished. Rule four, you must cook for me in the morning, afternoon and night. My parents live with me and my brother, so they won't be so nice to you." He says as he continues driving.
     I pay full attention to him while mentally taking notes. "What shall I address your parents master Jungkook?"
     "Just call them mistress and sir. I am your only master and I do not like it when my slave calls another person master." He says as his voice starts to get rough.
     "Okay master Jungkook." I say and there is an awkward silence between us.
     "Do you have any questions?" He asks.
     I think a second before asking, "are your parents really scary?"
     "For you, yes, but I don't get along with them. The house will be really huge, so one part of the house is mine and there will be maids inside. Also, rule five, you must sleep with me at night." He says while grinning a bit and I started to blush a bit.

     I fell asleep for the rest of the car ride and when we arrived, he took off my seatbelt and opened my side of the car door, making me fall out of the car.
     "We are here." He says and I start to rub my eyes. I look at the house and gasp. It was legit huge, you couldn't even imagine it. It was literally a whole neighbourhood.
     I followed Jungkook inside and a maid took his bag. I followed him upstairs and he looked at me. "Are you a virgin?" He asks bluntly and I nod my head.
     "Yes master Jungkook..." I blush a bit while avoiding eye contact. He walks up to me and uses his fingers to make me face his direction. I blush a lot and gulp and he looks into my eye.
     "You're no not allowed to avoid my eye contact." He says sternly and I quickly nod my head.
     "What about your first kiss?"
     "I haven't had my first kiss yet master Jungkook..." I say while looking into his eyes.
     Out of nowhere, his face comes closer to mine and starts kissing me roughly. I tense a bit, but soon, I give in and start to let him kiss me.
     For some reason, I start crying without me even knowing it. He looks at me, confused and slaps my cheek harshly.
     "Why are you crying? I don't like my slaves crying. You're a slave, only non-slaves are allowed to cry. Stop crying right now!"