Under the Alley light!

It is a dark and gloomy night. I was eating dinner which was a burger and chips when I hear a knock on the door, sighing i got up to see who it was only to find a single note on the door mat. "CRACK!!!" The thunder roared giving me a fright. Reading the note sent shivers down my spine " I know who you are and what you have done." I dashed inside to call the police, I looked and looked but my phone was nowhere to be found until i saw a glare in the window. Looking at the window i saw a silhouette figure with my phone swaying it back and forth slowly. I froze in shock all to be heard was the drizzling rain splattering to the ground and the crashes of thunder. I couldn't move staring at the figure not knowing what to do. Suddenly my feet started carrying me to the door and outside, down the path into and alley. I stood under the flickering alley light unable to go any further...

One step after another this creature slowly comes out of the shadows. Beaten up face. Bloodshot eyes. Baggy clothes. You could hardly believe this thing was once a man but the thing that caught my eye most was the shiny metal object in his hand that glistened when the light hit it. I can't figure out what it is but he slowly walks forward towards me calling out my name. I freeze in terror as i see him inching closer only now i can see what the object is... A giant shiny metal blade of a knife. He keeps lurking forward till "Bang!!!" blood scatters all over my face as the ban falls face first in front of me. I look around and up above me. I saw the barrel of a gun pointing down at the man from the roof i couldn't move staring at the barrel. I collapse on the ground near the moans body still keeping my distance with my hands above my head to show i mean no harm. "Thank you" i yelled out. Standing up i try to catch my breath..."Stop!" yelled the deep, raspy voice from up above. I stood still unsure if he was talking to me or not. I slowly looked up at the roof to now see the barrel is pointing at me. I stayed silent unsure of what to do. "Turn around hands in the air." I put my hands in the air slowly and turn around. I hear the person climbing down a ladder then the gravel crunching under the footsteps of the stranger coming towards me. The persons hands search me to see if i have anything sharp on me as they came to an conclusion that i had nothing on me that could be used against them i heard a whisper behind me "Turn around." I hesitantly turned around frightened only to see a young man around my age. Bright brown eyes. Ombre brown hair streaked with blond. Sharp jawline. "Wow" is all i can think, turning bright red realizing i said it outloud. He watched me curiously then asked who i was. Thinking about it I don't remember...I dont remember who i am " I dont know" i whisper. "You dont know?" He laughed "I cant remember" I whisper staring at the floor.