A Hot Summer Day

"Harmony you going to jump in?" My best friend asks

"Madison I'll be there soon" I yell.

Me and my best friend Madison have been together and really close since we were born. I love her so much...we pretty much call each other sisters. This summer was going to be the best summer. I was going to make sure of it.

"WHATCH OUT!" I scream.

Then theres a splash noise and the water shakes.

"Was that a big splash?" I ask

"Ya girl you got the water out of the pool."

We both laugh

"Shit it's cold in here! you told me it was warm." I say

"Oops" she says with an innocent face.

I pull her under the water and tickle her. She's so ticklish, it was almost too easy.

"Stop,Stop, please stop" she demands in a laughter way.

"Ok" I say laughing so hard.

"Hey you want to dry off and go get a slushy?" I ask

"Sure girl I was totally just thinking that" she says in a snooky voice.

We dry off even though our hair is a little damp. I put on my shorts and a shirt that say "Don't Stop" hence the name of a 5 seconds of summer song. I love that band. Then I put my flip flops on.

"You ready?" I ask

"Ya" she says

We walk to the car.

"I'm driving" I say

"Ugh your gonna kill us" she says in a toddler tone.

We both laugh.

5 MINUTES LATER

"What drink should I get?" she asks

"I don't know it's your drink...you can go first I say

Madison got a Coke drink with a bit of Mountain Dew.

It was my turn so I grabbed the medium cup out then put the lid on and was thinking what I should get. Then a boy walks next to me but I couldn't see his face.

I put my cup under and pulled the lever for coke. About half way to the top it explodes!

"OMG Harmony your such an idiot" is all I'm thinking in my head

The coke splattered all over me and the guy next to me.

"I am so sorry" I say

"It's cool" they guy says and turns around

The boy standing right next to me was THE CAMERON DALLAS. All I could think was OMG. I felt like I was going to pass out. "Calm down Harmony" I thought.

"How could I make it up to you?" I ask

"No you don't have to" Cameron says

"Well I just splattered you with coke slushy I'm pretty sure I should make it up to you"

We both laugh

"Well I would like to get your number if that's ok" he asks

CAMERON DALLAS P.O.V

"Well I would like to get your number if that's ok" I ask.

OMG this girl was so beautiful I had to know more about her. She had brown eyes just like me, Tan gorgeous skin, and a nice body.

"Sure" she says blushing. She was so cute especially when she blushed. Yes I got the hot chicks number!

"Oh I didn't quite catch your name" I say

"It's Harmony" she says.

I hand her my phone and she puts her number in.

"Thanks" I say

"No problem"

HARMONY'S P.O.V

Wow i just gave Cameron Dallas my number. I'm mostly not a fan girl but when I got the app "Vine" with Madison (P.S we are vine famous) I saw a vine of his and fell in love.

"Madison did you see that? I ask

"Yes girl I'm so jelly" she said

We both laugh