Thinking Of You

SHAWNS P.O.V

Yesterday was a great day. Spending the whole day singing with Harmony up until she ran out. I wonder why. So I decided to Call Cameron, he would know what to do.

PHONE CALL WITH CAM

S:Hey

C:Hey Man What's Up?

S:We'll I've Been Noticing Some Stuff Going On Between You And Harmony.

(I stopped for a moment and took a big gulp. If they were a thing then I just ruined the friendship between me and Harmony)

Are Like a Thing Or Something?

There was silence then an answer.

C:Ya Me And Harmony Are A Thing. I didn't want to tell anyone yet till all the boys were together and Harmony approved...why?

Ugh I was hoping he wasn't gonna ask that. I didn't want to lie but I didn't want to hurt Harmony so I told a fib.

S:Oh I was just wondering nothing. I'm happy for you guys. You guys would make a cute couple.

(I lied)

C:We'll Gtg dude my mom needs help with dinner but I'll text you later...oh and thanks man really I can always count on you.

S:You too bro and no prob.

C:Bye

PHONE CALL ENDS

I can't believe what I just heard. Harmony's dating Cam. Of course. no wonder she ran out. I hate myself and hate what I have done to Harmony,now she'll never talk to me again.

I put my face in my pillow and screamed. Not a girly scream though. I looked up at my ceiling and suddenly fell fast asleep.

HEY GUYS SORRY IT WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE LONGER CHAPTERS WILL BE COMING. HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT. HOPE YOU ENJOY!