Misono x Servamp Vampire reader

Also requested by:@Mondelover39

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm lost

I don't know where to go or what to do now.

I woke up out of some sort of container in a burning and ruined house. I was supposed to be a draft since I need more time. That's what my creator said to me. He made me cause of the left over scraps he had. I guess he saw how much time he needed to do me since my eyes are (E/C) that turn into green eyes sometimes. Now It looks  like some claw scratched my glass that made me woke up with no trigger.

I got up slowly and look around.

I see that I'm wearing some sort of dress with sleeves and leggings. It's a dark red color. Luckily I'm wearing something.

I walk around to see that this ruined place was actually my creator's home.

Did a robbery happen?

Wait where is he?

"Creator?"
I said with a crack. My voice is so low I probably should've take my time to process what's happening right before my eyes.

"Alone"

I now hear a low voice not to low but sounds familiar. I run to the voice to see who it was. My name was Alone, the servamp of lost.

I stop at a figure that badly wounded laying on a surf of desk.

Wait that's creator

"Creator are you ok? What happened?"

I run to him and sat beside him.

"Your Brother Sloth I told you. Just a little something he needed to do. Knew this was going to happen. Now your little brother Mechanoly left not long ago."

My little brother left?

"I need to get you some help Father you'll be ok."

"Alone, I'm not gonna make it."

I stare at my creator with wide eye. He was the only one that I knew and the only one that I love. Not to mention my little brother Tsubaki. Them both were the only ones that I knew in my life.

I don't want to be alone.

"You must continue on with your life. I've done my best to make you feel not alone in this life, but your not. You have your siblings to be with even if not a happy family. Please don't be sorry for me."

My creator was like my father. My little brother Tsubaki was my brother.

I was ok with them.

Now I am alone

As I reach to grab my creator's hand I
Can feel the heat of his body turned to a frozen solid.

I just stood there for a while. Thinking of how I could've save him, protect him, or reason with my big brother Sloth(Even if he didn't know me).

I grab my creator's body to give him a little bit of a bury. Can't let him just lay here.

A lot of years later

I'm now alone. I walked to every road. I learn from a lot. I experienced things like how much of my life I was actually doing. I'm now walking in a neighbor hood just as my animal form that's a rabbit. Then I literally see a huge mansion with two floors but it's so huge. Who could live in there?

Probably rich people.

My stomach started to growl for food. I haven't eaten anything in three days nor blood since years. You can say I'm weak but I'm just lonely without company. I start to look around to see if any of food was left in the grass (don't know why).