12

Everyone made it home safely

Everyone made it home safely. "C'mon baby. Let's go." Jungkook said to Jimin holding him as if he was a bride. Jimin was very giggly and touchy in the car ride home. "Daddy take care of me tonight." Jimin said caressing Jungkook's face. "Daddy will take good care of his baby tonight." Jungkook said pecking Jimin's lips.

Jungkook had Jimin sit down on the couch while he put up his father's soju. "Let's go, baby come on." Jungkook said standing at the stairway waiting for Jimin to come over. "You need help love?" Jungkook said being behind Jimin to make sure he doesn't go backwards.

"I think I can do it. Just be there just in case." Jimin said watching every single step as he walked up to their room. Jimin made it up the stairs by himself safely. Jungkook quickly closed the door and held Jimin against it.

"Ya know, I like it when you call me daddy. It's such a turn on. So when you wanted the soju, you manipulated me into letting you have it. And then you drunk the whole entire rest of the bottle. After daddy said you shouldn't drink so much."

"I'm sorry daddy." Jimin bit his lip smiling. Jungkook held on to Jimin's neck not choking him too hard. Jimin moaned to the new pleasure he gained from being choked.

"Mm, you don't have to be sorry. I'm just telling you what might always happen if you call me daddy to get away with something."

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's leg sitting it by his side, caressing it with his hand. Jungkook softly patted Jimin's ass, bringing his lips to Jimin's. Jungkook let go of Jimin's neck and trailed his hand to the button of Jimin's pants. Jungkook removed Jimin's jeans along with his underwear. He kneeled on his knees and kissed up Jimin's beautiful things.

"Mmah Kookie~" Jimin moaned feeling Jungkook squeeze his nice ass. Jungkook began playing with Jimin's balls, while sticking three fingers in Jimin's mouth. Jimin sucked well on Jungkook's fingers as his legs weakend to Jungkook rubbing Jimin's tip.

Jungkook added his three fingers in Jimin's beautiful ass beginning to suck Jimin's member. "Mmm ahh daddy~" Jimin began trying to force himself to stay standing against the wall as Jungkook moved his fingers in and out of Jimin quickly. "Stop moving Park." Jungkook spanked Jimin once. "Mmm~ i can't stand. My legs are too weak~" Jimin whined pulling on Jungkook's hair his legs shaking. Jungkook started pumping Jimin's cock as precum leaked from it on to the floor.

"MmHm aHh~ bed daddy, please" Jimin begged to go to the bed before he falls out on the floor. "Ahhh fine Jimin~" Jungkook pulled out his fingers and stood up. He let Jimin walk to the bed stumbling over himself the way there. Jimin calmly layed down.

Jungkook took Jimin's left leg and turned it so the left side of his ass was showing. Jungkook spanked Jimin softly, hardening his hit following Jimin's moans. (As Jimin got louder they got harder). "Ahh AH mmmhm" Jimin turned all the way over on his stomach, so he wouldn't squirm much. Jungkook held Jimin's hips lifting Jimin's bottom up.

"You want more baby?" Jungkook asked no matter what answer he received, he was gonna continue. "Ahhhh yes daddy!!" Jimin moaned loudly laying his head on a pillow. The top continued to spank his bottom. Jimin couldn't stop jolting his body at each hit, it hurt like shit but he loved it. Jimin ass began turning red and Jimin had tears coming from his eyes.

Jungkook layed Jimin down and kissed up his back to Jimin's neck. "You gonna manipulated me again?" Jungkook whispered seductively to Jimin. "If this what's always gonna happen, then I just might have to." Jimin giggled as Jungkook whipped away Jimin's tears.

"I still love you so much."

"I know daddy, I love you too."