The First Sight..

July 21,2018

                      The first day of my college  I was a little nervous moving to a new place. I entered my dream world with lots of passion. I still remember the day I thought to be a film maker, today I had put my initial step for my fantasy career.

                       I entered my campus, I've been searching for my classroom on the notice board. There I noticed my classroom and started moving, there at an instance I've seen a face very much known to me, I stopped right there and started searching for that face. There I saw the girl who was always in my heart that's KRITI.

                      My schoolmate, more than a friend to me, she is my first ever crush, love, and everything to me. I was really surprised seeing her here, I took a sprint towards her and wished her. She recognised me, the amazement I've seen in her face really meant a lot to me. I could still remember the moment I expressed my feelings towards her. Some hundred feelings were running through my heart and some hundred thoughts were running through my mind.

                    Kriti and me entered the CCD. We went on with our own preferences in the order and I slowly started a conversation with her and then I got to know that she is there in the college to be a bachelor at music.

                   These CCD chats, pedestrian walks have become very usual. But for me all the time being with her is really very emotional. All the time I wanted to tell her how mad I am about her, but I could never speak up that free with her.

                     It passed a week really very fast, it was our fresher's party. I was directing a drama in the party that day. I was really tensed not about my drama but about how would she feel about my drama. I couldn't see in the auditorium, I was searching for her all the space and finally there I've seen her in a saree coming into the auditorium. It was like a bright spark to my eyes. The love towards her is now overflowing in me.

                          My drama started everyone has got into it, it had ran all through with a great flow and finally my drama is over. I could see people in the auditorium standing to give a standing ovation, but I ignored it coz I wanted how Kriti felt it. I've turned around and gave a gasp towards her. There I could see her giving me a sign with her fingers showing it was awesome. That is the mountain peak moment for me.

                      This night had went really great, but tomorrow night it has to be a memorable one to her. My angel is celebrating her birthday day after tomorrow, I have planned a lot for her. I am so excited for  tomorrow's night I can't wait anymore. I can't even have a sleep, it is really making me tensed. I am counting the tick sounds made by my clock to pass the time.

                     Finally it is morning again, tonight I am gonna make her birthday really very special one she ever had. I've been to the college and I've been back to my home. I was waiting for the moon to come. I had really had a fight with the sun to make leave the sky. Moon's back, I picked her up and started to go out, we reached the sea that night, we both were sitting on the shore waiting those naughty tides tickle my feet.

                      I took a glance at my wrist watch and was waiting for it to be 12'00 am. It struck 12 and then there are colourful crackers all around us in the sea. I could witness a surprise and excitement in her face. The sea started singing for her, the crackers were lightning her cake, the moon is witnessing my love far from the sky. This gave me a great confidence to tell her that I am loving her a lot......
But for now it's her birthday......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRITI........