Agar Tu Hota Toh

Hey guys, I have written an OS on ishra,  this os I have written after raman slapped ishita for her claiming to be his wife and pihu's mother. I hope you all will enjoy it.
Enjoy Reading

After Raman slapped ishita for her saying being her wife and pihu's mother, ishita went to iyer's house directly to her room shattered and shut herself from everyone

After Raman slapped ishita for her saying being her wife and pihu's mother, ishita went to iyer's house directly to her room shattered and shut herself from everyone. Not even once even in her wildest dream she has thought that she will have to face this much insult that to from the person the loves the most, she has not ever imagined that her raman will insult her like this and top of that slap her that too for calling herself his wife, their kids mother in front of their family and no one dared to say even a word in her favor. Today she was really shattered beyond words. This slap was not her face it was on her soul on their love on their relation. She was still not able to consume this that her ravan kumar slapped her just because she claimed to be his. She knows that raman had done this because he has lost his memory otherwise he would have never insult her or slap her like this if he could have remember her. But at this moment she is not able to make her heart understand this thing because at this moment she is so much hurt to make her heart understand the situation. She was sitting on floor crying and cursing her fate for throwing her into a situation where she can't even justify herself.

Ishita- This is not done raman, this is not done.

While on the other hand raman was also very disturbed with his act. He entered the room after ishita left the Bhalla house and sat on the bed thinking about the happenings.

Raman- Ye kaya kiya maine, chahe jo bhi ho mujhe ishita par haath nahi uthana chaiya tha. Ye tune theek nahi kiya raman.

Meri raahon mein pade
Tere pairon ke nishan
Ne kahan.. ne kahan

He remember how he claimed to be his wife and pihu's mother

Teri saanson se judi
Meri saanson ki wafa
Ne kahan.. ne kahan

He remembered her disappointed and hurtful eyes and her face full of tears somewhere still pleading him to believe him.

Girte un ansuon mein
Kuch toh tujhsa lagge hai
In ashqon mein main na khota

He has tears in his eyes unknown to himself remembering her pleading and hurtful eyes. While ishita was also crying remembering his act. Both remember their happy moments spend with each other and the happiness they get when they are together.