💦

"So you guys are just friends, right?"

Panting, cursing, grunting, moaning, begging

Brian and Brock sat next to each other on the couch at their friend Evan's home, eating Thai food.
They looked up from their food and chuckled with confusion.
"Yeah we are, why do you ask?" Brian asked as he stabbed his fork into his food.
"Well, you two have been awfully nice to each other these past two weeks." A suspicious Tyler managed to say between bites.

"You are so fucking pretty, Brock"
"You are a god, Brian"

"Hey now, we always fight when we play together. It doesn't have to be like that IRL." Brock said as he rolled his eyes. Brian looked at him and nodded.

"Roll those eyes again, I'm gonna have to punish you Brocky."

"Yeah, cmon guys; they only sleep in the same room together so they aren't gay for each other." Anthony said, obviously being sarcastic which caused everyone to let out a laugh. Even the pair being interrogated.

"You're mine, Brock."
"I'm all yours, Brian."

"But even if they were, who would top?" Marcel said, wiggling his eyebrows and slurping his noodles at the same time.

"Brian!"
"That's not my name, Moo~"
"Bri- Daddy~!"

"Y'all are weird as fuck." Brian said with a shake of his head and a chuckle. He placed his food on the coffee table and laid back on the couch. Brock was finishing his meal as he continued hearing his friends debating on who would top.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight~"
"Daddy, please~"
"Fuck me harder!"
"I'm close, Brian! P-Please!"

"Guys, chill." Brian spoke up again, causing everyone to be silent. "This man right here," Brian then placed his hand on Brock's thigh, having him flinch a little on the sensitive spot.

"God, your thighs~ they deserve proper loving."
"What do you- Ahh! Br-Brian! Oh fuck!"

"He's my best friend, my man, my brother." Brian said smiling, patting Brock's thigh.

"You're mine, you hear? You're my bitch, mine to keep, mine to fuck! You're no one else's!"
"Y-Yes, daddy! C-Choke me harder! Please! Make me your bitch~!"

Brock smiled back at Brian, ignoring everyone's gags and remarks on throwing up, only focusing on the squeezing of Brian's hand on his thigh, the winking and lip bite he received from his "best friend."