Shatter Me

Hisoka had wandered into a fishing port last week, his aura cascading off of him. An aura of hate and anger, of bloodlust and madness. He couldn't help himself when that man bumped into him, he had to release his anger. His rage.

     So he killed one of them. Everyone screamed, and tried to run away. But it was no use. Every one of them fell to his cards, his insane laughter hanging over the corpses. The streets died red, the familiar copper smell floating in the air before the wind blew it away. The town devastated.

     Hisoka would've told you "I couldn't control myself~ That lumbering idiot was so uncivil, I just had to teach him a lesson~" Of course, it's not like anyone cared about why he killed them all, just the fact that he sent those town people to the grave was all the others could see. So his liscense was removed, and he became wanted.

     Of course, it's not like he could get caught. I mean, just think about it! Hisoka would kill anyone who even owned a license, except for Illumi. Illumi was too useful to kill. Along with his unripe fruits. Those he would spare.

     So here Hisoka was, entering a random hotel and leaning over the counter to look dead straight into the receptionist's eyes. The poor man behind the counter quivered after he was told to say no. Hisoka was not pleased when the receptionist had said no to him, and held a card in his hand, ready to kill.

     At this point, the receptionist obviously valued his life more than his job, and agreed to let Hisoka have his room. The smile he recieved afterwards was very creepy, and after that the poor man fainted once Hisoka left to enter his luxurious room. I have to make this a story, so I have to say that the door opened and the group in the previous chapter entered.

     Gon's POV

     I happily skipped into the lobby, practically dancing at the thought of having a new friend. Only when I ran out of breath did I notice that Kurapika had rushed behind the counter to help someone. I obviously ran over to help, only to see Kurapika smaking the man's face and successfully waking the receptionist up. "Are you okay?" I asked, concern etched onto my face.

     The receptionist nodded, not able to find the will to respond. Kurapika and Leorio let out a breath of relief, clearly caring about this stranger's wellbeing. Killua just stood off to the side as usual, not really concerned for the man, and Alice attempted to see what was going on, and then gave up since Leorio blocked her view.

     The receptionist -now looking at the tag his name was David- stood up shakily and shook off whatever fear he had left. "Sorry for having you all to worry. Now, what rooms are you here for?"

     I answered with a cheery smile, as usual. "We're here to go see our room!"

     "Ahh, so you already have a room?" We all nodded, at least a little informed. "So, who came over earlier to check out the room?"

     Kurapika stepped forward. "I came over earlier to rent out two rooms under the name of Kurapika."

     David typed something into his computer, and after 31 seconds he said, with a friendly tone, "Okay, your rooms are 104 and 105. You have to go up the first flight up steps and then walk down the hallway to your left. The rooms should be across from each other. Thank you for choosing the (insert random name) Hotel!"

     I left with a "Goodbye!" and the others either waved politely or just paid no attention to the man. I think you can guess who did what. Alice handed him a bottle of something and joined the group halfway up the stairs. "So, what did you give him?" I heard Killua ask.

     Alice responded, "Oh, just some painkillers. I mean, he probably hit hus head hard on the floor, and you could tell he had a massive headache." I smiled, feeling even better knowing that Alice actually was a nice gal, not even thinking about why she even carried around pain killers.