Chapter One

Sometimes, what you think you are, isn't always what you are. As sometimes the difference between the two, is how people perceive you.

Silver, The daughter of the Great and mighty Gold and Grey always thought that she should have grown up to be a noble, hardworking and kind girl like her creators. Always working hard to do what right, doing her studies, and visiting her beloved people around her along with her best friends Bronze and Sapphire.

At least, that's what she had heard that she was supposed to be. In reality, she was just equally all of those traits, but with a lot of recklessness, sass, bravery and curiosity to it. She didn't really perceive anyone to be her people unless they were family, friends, or under her protection, which would have required her saving them from something in one of her many adventures with her two equally as reckless and only best friends.

Usually, during the week or day when she nor her friends are doing their own studies, they would find their way into some sort of adventure involving saving someone, that would only end up getting them into trouble.

They have done a range of things they class as adventures, from going deep underground in a forbidden cave to save a group of important men on the ranks of the colour's soldiers to being almost kidnaped by a crazy old witch who called herself their grandma after they told her that they were looking for the map to find the quilt of healing to heal their people from a contagious disease.

Now, as Silver walks down the pathway to her cozy home, she couldn't help but feel excited and started to skip her way there. For Bronze and Sapphire said that they were going on another adventure that night into the great unknown to see what they can accomplish. As she skipped down the driveway and opened the door, she was hit with two forces of poorly contained energy, who were going to be along side her tonight, as they hugged and dragged her upstairs to her room.

"Owe! Bronze let go of my arm! Hey-! Sapphire you can let go of me now! Guys I get that your excited and all, and so am I to be honest, but you have to let me breathe!" Both of them dropped their tight grips on her as they got to her room, giving her something close to a guilty look but with a glint behind their eyes. "Sorry, not sorry" they both said, completely in synch with each other, and then giving each other a high-five.

"Guys seriously, if we are leaving tonight then we need to get our bags and traveling gear with us. Bronze, did you get the map, compass, tent and sleeping bags?" Silver asked him directly. He just nodded in response and said "It's all where it should be Silv."

"Great. Now Sapphire-" she stopped mid-sentence when she saw Sapphire coming back up the stairs to her room with a big bag filled with provisions. "All done," she panted "whew, that was a lot of stairs." She said while wiping her brow with one of Silvers cloths.

In the meantime Silver and Bronze were just looking at her like she was an inhabitant from another planet far away, that just told them that they were going to heaven in 0.25 seconds- or maybe hell if she kept this up. "How-? What-? Where-? When-? Why-? HOW-?" They both started to ask her, completely boggle-minded of what just happened.

"You mean how did I get all of this ready perhaps? Well I actually got all of this ready before hand and I snuck downstairs as soon as you focused on Bronze, to get it. Now don't ask questions as I'm never going to tell you exactly HOW I did it, only How I did it. Good? Okay."
Sapphire explained.

Silver and Bronze just gave her and each other a glance before shrugging it off to see what else they had needed to do, seeing as this happened all the time.