Table of Contents

There is not any specific order in which the stories have to be read. You can read any story you'd like because they all have separate storylines. This is just a book with short stories inside, there is no specific order in which they have to read.

Dangerous Dreaming- Andria turns twelve and that means it is time for her participation in project_dream. She tries to run but is stopped by "them" mysterious creatures from another dimension. During her time at project_dream, she uncovers the truth of who "they" are. The government takes and puts you to sleep for 6 years. They then take whatever you dream and turn it into a simulation that you complete when you wake up. The only catch is, whatever you dream can hurt you, and you can die from your own dreams. Pray you to dream safely or else you may be doomed forever. 

Before the Lies- In an attempt to beat his co-worker from becoming the companies owner, Buck causes him to make up a population issue. Buck loses the race and Michael becomes the companies owner. Michael then follows through with the population issue and create a project to kill people in secret. Buck must figure out how to take down Michael before he kills everyone Plox, but Michael has one alarming secret.

Forest of Truth- After waking up in the hospital Johnny can't remember anything that has happened to him in the last 6 years. He returns home a few days after to find that his mom has disappeared. He gathers things to go into the woods to search for his mom but is soon stopped by a werewolf. The werewolf joins Johnny on his search and tells stories from different places in the universe that he has traveled to. The two are both stopped by a huge snail who surprisingly has traveled quite a far ways around the planet.