Commander, Commander (Chapter 1)

Your POV hoe:

i enlisted in the military and now shit! im on top 4. HELL YEAH! Military Police! here i come...

3rd Person View (Narrator's VIEW btch):

(F/n) (L/n), One of the best trainee this year has gained reputation for her fine ass looking body and that gorgeous beautiful face......... and... lets just add her shitty attitude.

FLASHBACK
The 19 year old girl was once a Breadmaker in Wall Maria, but their family business has been shut down due to the breaching of the wall.

After 5 years, Her Father burdens the death of her Mother who was killed in the battlefield for joining the Survey Corps has made him decide to join the military which 3 months after has killed him in the battlefield too.

4 Years later, (F/n) also decided to join but she wants to live a safe life, deciding that she would join the Military Police. Oh how she wished she could kill that MR. SHADIS they so called after she was called a Old Drag during training.

She was the oldest of them all, now that shes 28 but hey gladly she was still accepted to join right?

PRESENT
(F/n) has yet to be given the authority to graduate and become a Interior Soldier shit.

Your POV again:

Oh Gosh! finally! HAHA! HEY DAD AND MOM! LOOK I MADE IT , i thought to myself while sitting on the edge of the cliff starring at the sunset while fiddling with my graduation certificate.

"hmmph, if only my parents are here, so i can give my Family Honor." i said to myself

when suddenly somebody called my name, and to my surprise, hey it's that bitchy Commander from Military Police.

"Sorry to interrupt you Ms. (L/n), but i believe that you're the top 4 Cadet here around eh?, ill go straight to the point then, im offering you a special squad which has a new Secret Maneuver Gear that has been newly invented and designed to its precise work. Would you accept thy offer?" he said to me frankly while he has made his way and is now standing beside me staring at the sunset.

tsk... what the fuck is this shit anyway... well now or never, its the COMMANDER who's offering me a special squad.... why not?

i took out the lighter and cigarette that was being kept in my pocket since the graduation ceremony.

well i have a huge guts and smoked infront of my superior. does he fucking care anyways?

"Tsk, yeah fine Commander, ill accept YOUR offer... but in one condition, i get to be paid higher. deal?" and with that he just smiled and shaked my hand.

As he starts to walk away. it made me think.... what is this 'new' maneuver gear he talked about?. Im curious.

Anyways, i took my last sip from my cigar and thrown it.

it starts to get dark so i must now head to the shitty fucking barracks and move my fucking stuff to Mitras. Gosh this will take a fucking while.

Day 2:

it took me already in the evening this morning to finish loading my DAMN stuff to the carriage. So i tipped off the Coachman to go to the destination.

----time skip----

it took me already in the middle of the day to FINALLY arrive in Mitras. i stepped off the carriage and Damn i never expected the place to be so damn huge.

this is bigger than the training ground's lot compared to the whole size of the building.

i carried my luggages and entered the new barracks. Gosh i might get lost but thank god theres a passing by Officer and asked him where my room is. He assisted me and walked ALL along to the last floor.

my room number is 123. In 4th Floor going to the left side when arriving at the last step of 4th floor.

its small but comfy, it has a bed, drawers, closet, and a bathroom with shower, stoilet, sink and tub.

and my room was like at the very edge going. Gosh it has 2 windows just like what i want. and i can also see the view of the trainibg grounds, and i can also see the Garden they were talking about.

i also like the wall which is wooden and varnished very precisely, adorned with nice antique paintings about war and stuff.

i also asked the officer who lives up here and he said that every room was alternate like: room 1 boy, room 2 girl, room 3 boy, room 4 boy.

hmm... interesting. so i gave him thanks for the help he offered and yeah his name is Raijin Crisux Fox. such a sweet boy 🤣.