RUMORS - PROLOGUE

I couldn't help but smirk as I heard again everyone whispering behind my back.

"There he is."

"Who? "

I turned my head at the new girl. If she was asking who I was, then that meant she was new.

"His name is Jungkook. He is known as a heartless jerk. And not only. So many girls cried because of him." The redhead girl said. If her glare could burn...

She isn't aware that I was actually hearing them?
I rolled my eyes as I passed by them. Stupid kids with boobs.

It wasn't like I didn't warn them though. Why is even my fault?

I turned my head the moment our eyes locked. Another annoying girl. Just what I needed. I just hoped she will not become clingy as well. It was really tiresome. Stopping in front of my locker, I stood there spinning my combination, trying to remember it with so many glares in my direction.
Again I rolled my eyes.

"And what do you mean by he is a heartless jerk? " I heard the new girl asking.

"Everyone who confessed to him.... got rejected. The only thing he says to them is that he is not interested and then walks away without a care that he just hurt someone's feelings. "

Please.....And why it's my fault again?
Again I rolled my eyes as I opened my locker, taking my books out for the next class.

"But..... " The new girl started to speak.
"If he wasn't interested, then what he should have done? Either way, those persons who confessed would have been hurt. Why would he have to worry about them? After all, it was their choice to fall in love with someone who never showed interest in them. "

After I closed my locker, turning around I walked towards them, my gaze instantly catching hers.

The intensity of her gaze brought a smirk on my lips.

Easy.

If you don't want to be broken, then be a smart girl and keep your distance.

Do you like police officers? 😉