One

Your pov

"I don't fucking care. Now can you move? You're kinda in my way. "

I turned around and looked to see where that voice came from. The guy sounded really irritated. It was a bad move though. He just shoved a girl away and now he was coming my way. And I was just standing there not knowing where to hide.

Why did I feel like hiding myself? I guess he had this effect.

My body froze at the sight of him. For a second our eyes locked before ignoring me completely like I wasn't even there. As he passed by, his shoulder nearly grazed mine.

My mind was completely blank as I tried to wake up from my trance. I have never seen such expressive eyes. I needed only that second to see a powerful flood of emotions pouring from within them.
My gaze shifted back to the girl he left behind. She was crying, her hands covering her face, hiding herself from our colleagues who curiously stopped and looked her way.

He was indeed cruel.

"Did you hear about his ex-girlfriend?"

"What about it? "

My gaze met a group of boys talking about him. I approached them suddenly wanting to know more.

"I heard that she cheated on him with his brother. Since then, Jungkook hates girls and he treats them like garbage. "

"Oh so, he had a girlfriend? I have never seen him with a girl. I thought he was gay. "

"Nope. He had a girlfriend. But she died a year ago in a car accident together with Jungkook's brother. "