one shot -3 (meeting)

(Set before Aaron and liv meet again after they were separated)

"opps sorry" liv said as she accidentally walks into a man with brown hair and scruffy facial hair, "it's alright love, you lost?" he asks "yeah actually im looking for the woolpack pub to find an Aaron livesy" he looks up a bit startled and confused "well that me, Aaron dingle now tho and you are?" liv stares blankly and gives a small smile "im liv Flaherty or you may know me as Olivia livesy" . "Sis?" Aaron asks "hey bro im not sure you wanted to know me but I wanted to find out "Aaron wraps his arms around liv and says "of course I want to see you ya little monkey"

It was a while later when Aaron and liv were in the pub chatting away when Chas and Robert walked over,"ermm whos this ?" Chas asks her son "oh hia mum and rob this is my little sister liv, liv this is my mum Chas and my boyfriend Robert "introductions and first chats went well apart from liv didn't speak well with Robert . Aaron spoke up first and said "shouldn't you be getting home liv? Your mum will be worried". Liv knew she couldn't go home but she didn't want her brother knowing that so she went along with it ,"yeah suppose so ,see you tomorrow?""yeah course bye liv" Aaron replied. Robert instantly knew something was up but couldn't quiet tell what so about 30 mins later when Aaron and rob were going to go to bed he decided to go for a walk.

Leaving the pub rob decided to head towards the cricket pavilion / he saw a light on the inside switch off , as he went strolling up to the window he saw liv lying on the floor using her jacket as a blanket , he walked away to ring Aaron he said where he was and what he saw.

As soon as Aaron arrived at the cricket pavilion he messaged his sister saying "home alright ?x" and got a reply of "yeah ty x" he messaged back with " then why you sleeping on the floor of the cricket pavilion?X" liv walked out to find both men at the door, liv told them that Gordon was at Sandra's and she didn't want to be near him " its fine Aaron , I aint your problem and you should go home its late and you need sleep " liv turns to go inside but is followed by Aaron "you are my problem liv , ive let you down once and I'm not going to do it again "

Aaron and Robert both reassured liv that that they will look after her and that there was no room in the pub but they can get her a room at the b and b for now. They will work through there problems together as in the end they were family.