12

Tomura POV

As Izuku fell to the ground, I pushed past everyone while rushing over to him slowly picking him up, while checking if he was okay and breathing, "Izuku!" I yelled, removing everyone from their shock. I pushed past everyone, which knocked them over and walked into the bar, slowly placing him on the sofa as I knelt over him. "Tomura, is he ok?" Dabi asked as I quietly wept beside him, "Let us leave Izuku be, Toga, Dabi off to bed," Kurogiri claimed as he pushed them upstairs before a coughed echoed throughout the room. "Look after him." Kurogiri stated as he left me with Izuku alone.

I looked at his unmoving body as it was slumped over the edge of the sofa as I began to wonder what would happen if we never met before he went to school, would he make friends? I know Sensei told me to be is 'brother' as a lie, but I'm starting to care for him. As more tears slowly came to my face, i drifted off to sleep.

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt a soft hand caressing my face. Everything was blurry at first, but I slowly began to focus on the scarred hand infont of me, raising my head I saw the white top drenched in blood and his pale skin covered in tears. Looking at his head I saw the bushy lump of dead grass green, with bits of onyx scattered around, hidden underneath, looking towards his facial features, I saw the dullness of his emerald eyes, stare into my eyes as tears began to fill my sight again, as the silence filled the room, we stared at each other. Izuku opened and closing his mouth, trying to figure out what to say, as I just stared off into thw emerald eyes, which hesitantly began to grow avada kadabra. "Izuku," I said breaking the ever lasting silence, "I'm sorry" mumbling while looking away from him as pink cloud appears over my cheeks.

Izuku POV (When he woke up)

My eyes slowly fluttered open, as shining lights beamed into the room I was in. Looking around, I saw the chairs to a bar, realising I was with my brother, Tomura. I sat up quickly, as I noticed the lump of grey-blue hair, scattered around my leg. I brushed my hand through his hair as I saw his head move slowly. He eyes suddenly met mine as silence filled the air, "Izuku..." Tomura mumbled, I continued to stare at his glowing crimson eyes, "Im sorry," he continued to mutter, as a pink blush filled his cheeks while he slowly turned away. I stifled a laugh as he glared towards my direction. The laugh escaped. "HAHAHAHA! TOMU -gasp- IS BLUSHING -gasp- BECAUSE OF ME!" I basically screamed, slamming my fist into the sofa, as pairs of footsteps rushed downstairs. Swiftly turning my head towards the stairs, there I saw purple skin, a bartender outfit and blonde curly hair. My face beamed with joy, "Hey guys," I shyly waved as a light blush reached my face. Engulfed with a hug, I coughed out the only breath in my, "Guys... Can't... Breath," I choked out as they stopped hugging me as I began to breath in for air. "I'm sorry Izuku!/Izu-chan!" Ran throughout the room, as they apologised many many times. I waved them off sayings it's ok.

3rd person

As Izuku was still of the sofa, Dabi, Kurogiri and Toga stood around him while Shigaraki still kelt beside him, "Guys," Izuku started. Making everyone look towards him, "All might never went back home," he confessed as his eyes began to tear up, "I'm scared... I'm a freak and monster aren't I?" He asked to no one in particular as everyone stood in shock, Why would All might make him think that! All went through their heads as Izuku thought this was a bad silence, "You all think I am... Don't you?" He questioned, glaring towards them all as they shook themselves out of it, "No! Izuku why would we think that?" Dabi asked pulling him into a hug, as the tears left Izuku.

Izuku sobbed into Davi's shoulder as muffled screams could be heard, "IF I WASN'T THEN WHY DID HE DO IT!"

Davi didn't know what to do. He picked Deku up and smothered him in kisses, making Izuku lightly laugh.