The day it all changed

You were just walking down a road delivering food to a customer when you noticed a strange man in a dark suit. Now you being the weirdo that you are decided to run across the street into a dark alleyway where the man had cornered you and asked if you've ever wanted to go to a fantasy realm within your favorite app filled to the brim with interesting webtoons (That's the 69th worth) Of course you answered "HELL YEAH" THE man smiled and said "Young adventurer this is where all of your adventures will begin...

Suddenly you were sucked into a void... called the airplane. You had become a transfer student for Jae Won High. You being multilingual already knew a series of languages including Korean. You were getting sent off to Korea by yourself and nobody to take care of you.

Little did you know the airplane in fact did NOT land in South Korea but into the world of Lookism. Once you got off you realized your luggage was not what you had brought but instead it was stuffed to the brim with cash and a few clothes for you too wear including your new uniform. You counted about 3 million dollars including a few debit cards. Your living space was also accounted for, it was an odd building with an odd design, however you didn't care but you were thinking Holy mother of God where did this money come from and why does this building look like Jay Hong's penthouse? You walked inside to be greeted by a man who gave you a key and told you your apartment was 69 B. Someone helped you take your only suitcase up to your room, you were flabbergasted because the whole room was Y/F/C. You decided to read some fanfiction and then drift off to sleep because tomorrow was your first day of school. You were enrolled in a fashion department at some run of the mill school... or so you thought anyway. But first you went to buy a hoodie that made you look edgy and kept your identity a secret.

(TIME SKIP CUZ I'M ME)
You woke up and got ready, you styled your hair so that it covered your eyes and walked out only to be greeted by a loud thump and you crashing to the ground. You looked up to see a guy with blonde hair covering his eyes wearing the same uniform as you. He held his hand out to help you up and you greeted him with a warm smile and asked "It seems like we go to the same school, can you please lead me there since it's my first day here?" He nodded and you walked with him to school. People were staring at you and thinking Wow that girls gorgeous what's she doing with a guy like that? Is he her boyfriend? You ignored the stairs because you were too busy fangirling on the inside... . OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO AMAZING!! I'M IN THE WORLD OF LOOKISM AND I'M A FREAKING RICH PERSON, JAY'S MY NEIGHBOR AND I GET TO MEET ALL OF THE CUTE CINNAMON ROLLS!! I wonder which chapter this is though... You pondered this but you didn't notice a certain blondie staring at you.

(Time skip to when you're at school with the power of Vasco's purity)
A teacher walked into the classroom (I know teachers in Lookism. Shocking) and announced that there was another transfer student coming in today. The class was gossiping and trying to guess who it was while the blondie in the back stared out the window and smiled. You walked into the classroom and introduced yourself and the whole class was dead silent in awe of your beauty, well from what they could tell anyway. You covered as eye with your bangs and wore a baggy hoodie that made you comfortable. The teacher said you could sit in the back next toooooooooooo Jay Yeol. You sat down and Daniel came up to you and introduced himself but you already knew who he was, I mean he has a whole webtoon series that was insanely popular based on his life. You sat down and greeted your neighbor, Jay (666th word... I swear this isn't on purpose) who was staring out the window. You heard the goons in the back brag about having nudes of a piggy, your blood boiled at how they were showing off Little Daniels nudes like a new toy. Daniel stood up and challenged Zack but he didn't really understand what he was doing but the damage was already irrevocable, Zack blew up wanting to fight Daniel. Zack looked at Mira who was infatuated with Daniel and stood up. He said "Hey. You're fucking funny you know that? Get up you fucking worm." Daniel who was very flustered didn't answer. Daniel stood up and Zack got ready to punch him but then you pushed Daniel away and Zack threw a punch. You internally screamed I MUST PROTECT MY CINNAMON ROLLS. Jay caught it but Zack shook him off leaving him dazed. Zack threw more punches but you dodged Zack's fists. You kept dodging until he tried to feint a punch so you caught his hand and aimed a body blow at his solar plexus. He fell onto the ground coughing and spitting while threatening to break someone's face. You held your hand out to help him up and muttered in his ear "Pretty girls like Mira don't like fighting so get up and apologize." Jay stared at you in awe and when you looked at him he blushed and looked away. You walked up to him and thanked him for helping you even thought you didn't really need it after all you knew a series of martial arts. Jay looked down at you because you're like 6 inches shorter than him. (If you're not that tall then pretend) Your rumpled clothing showed some of your cleavage and he popped a boner so he quickly ran to the bathroom at sonic speed.