Chapter 47!

(Hey loves! its chelsy, im so sorry for not updating for a long time! as some of you know, my laptop broke! but im getting one for my birthday on december 26th! but dont worry im going to start updating on my galaxy until then! im so sorry again! -chelsy)

*9 months later* *Zayns P.O.V*

*And shes got you're hair, and she's got you're eyes, and she's got your exact same horoscope sign. she may be pretty, she's something new, but that doesn't matter, cause she aint you.*

I softly sang with the radio, in my range rover tears escaping my eyes. You indeed guessed it, me and penelope split up. 

Why You may ask? Because there's just been many lies and secrets that broke the family, but luckily she gave me custody of our son, while she's keeping our daughter. 

"Daddy?" Junior whispered, looking at me sadly. This is how we ever acted. well since the split. We got divorced a few months before, I dont like it to be honest. Its been hell for me, being a single dad.

"Yes buddy?" I Replied, trying to look happy while driving to drop him off at penelope's.

"Why are you crying?" Well, that got me.

"Im not crying junior. Im just stressed." I lightly smiled at him, making him grin.

"Okay daddy."

This time, Say Something came on, and boy do i tell you. Im glad im infront of penelopes house, were he just grabs his things and rushes out the door.

*Say something im giving up on you*

I drived away, tears rushing down my face looking at penelope. Oh how much i missed her, but i cant go back. I Just keep on driving and then I somehow landed at the bar.

I got out the car, locked my doors, then went inside. I quickly had ordered two drinks, and just sat there thinking. Thinking about what happened that night, then i had shivers and the drinks appeared. Lets just say i had more then two drinks at the end of the night.

*Penelopes P.O.V*

"Mummy!" Junior squeaked, running inside and shutting the door behind him.

"Junior!" Pebbles replied, rushing towards him, where they both landed on the floor giggling.

I Wish Zayn was here, i thought. But then shaked my head, knowing i shouldnt be thinking that. Oh i really do love him still, with all my heart i do.

"Mummy? Are you crying too?" Junior asked, thankfully leaving me out of my thoughts.

"W-What?" I answered, stuttering when he said too. Does he mean Zayn was crying too? Wait im crying? I Looked at the mirror, then wiped my tears away.

"W-What d-do you m-mean t-too?" I hiccuped, crying still. Peebles was used to me crying, so she just ran to get me some tissues.

"Well daddy was crying in the car, but then said it was stress. I dont believe him because you twos song came on, she aint you." He replied, looking down. 

I cant live knowing Zayn is still crying over me, after what i did to him and this family. The kids dont know yet, and i dont expect on telling them until they're older.

"Kids, w-what do you w-want for dinner?" I Asked, softly thanking pebbles for the tissues, and wiping my nose.

*Two hours later*

"Goodnight angels, love you." I whispered, kissing they're foreheads and silently closing the door.

I had gone downstairs to watch the local news, to see my ex-husband in a bar, leaving with a black eye and a bloody lip.

"Oh my gosh!" I mentally screamed, reaching for my phone to call him. 

No, i never erased anything of Zayn, no im not crazy.

Dialing his number, it dinged a few times then i heard a muffy voice say hello.

"Zayn?" I asked quietly, trying to wake the kids up with my cries.

"Penelope?"

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I said, crying now.

"Yeah yeah im fine."

"What happened?"

"Why do you care?" Wow, that one hurt.

"Zayn i still care about you."

"It really shows." Okay, that one hurt too.

"Zayn just stop being hard-headed and tell me."

"I just got into a little fight, nothing much."

"LIttle?! Zayn i saw you with a black eye and a bloody lip!" I raised my voice, but not to high.

"I said im fine, not that you care anyways."

"Zayn, can we meet up tomorrow at starbucks?"

"Why?"

"Just meet me at 6." With that, i hanged up.

Hey guys! i deleted the other chapters bc ewe omfg i could not write! but omfg 5k reads?!? you all are truly amazing! like i've said before, ill start updating. I gotta go though, bye loves!