Chapter 1

Characters.

The Lynch Family:

Ross Shor Lynch- A blond haired boy with brown eyes born in Littleton, Colorado. He is the fourth oldest child born out of five. Currently he is at the age of 18, his birthday is on December 29th,1995.  He is an actor appearing in short films, singer, songwriter, and a musician with the ability to play several instruments.  His favorite color is yellow and he enjoys ice hockey. His siblings include Rydel, Riker, Rocky, and Ryland. His parents are Stormie and Mark Lynch.

Rydel Mary Lynch- A blonde haired girl with brown eyes. Born in Littleton, Colorado. She is at the age of 20 earning her the spot of being the second oldest with her birthday being August 9th, 1993. She enjoys dancing and singing. She has appeared in some short films. She loves Hello Kitty, the color pink, and Thor, Chris Hemsworth. She is a musician and the only girl besides her mother in the Lynch family.

Riker Anthony Lynch- A blond haired boy with brown eyes. Born in Littleton, Colorado. He is the oldest of all five children including himself. He is currently 22 years old, born on November 8th, 1991. He is an actor, appearing on short films and known as "Jeff the Warbler" on the famous show Glee. He enjoys playing the guitar, skilled at playing bass, and favors the color blue. He is also skilled musician, dancer, singer, and songwriter.

Rocky Mark Lynch- A brown haired boy with brown eyes. Born in Littleton, Colorado. He is the third oldest of the five children including himself. He favors the color green, Nerds, the candy, and movies. He is a musician and is at the age of 19 being born on November 1st, 1994.

Ryland Michael Lynch- A light browned haired boy with brown eyes. Born on April 17th, 1997. The youngest, Lynch, out of five children including him self. His favorite color is red and he enjoys being a DJ. 

Their parents are Stormie and Mark Lynch.

The Marano Family:

Laura Marie Marano- An 18-year-old girl with an older sister. She has brown hair with caramel highlights with brown eyes. She was born on November 29, 1995 in Los Angeles, California. She is an actress appearing in some short films, singer, songwriter, and a bit of a dancer. She favors the color red and Greek mythology.

Vanessa Nicole Marano- A 21-year-old girl being born on October 31st, 1992. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is an actress born in Los Angeles, California. She is also a student that attends to a community college and favors the color silver.

Their parents are Ellen and Damiano Marano.

Other characters that appear in this series:

Ellington Lee Ratliff- A boy with brown hair and eyes born in Los Angeles, California. He is 21 being born on April 14th, 1993. He favors the color green and is an actor; briefly appearing in shows some including Victorious and Raising Hope, and a drummer.

Suzy Ramona Parks- A shy girl who enjoys keeping to herself not getting involved in situations. She has wavy red hair that she dyed herself, and a pair of blue eyes. She was born on August 19th, 1996. She is one of Laura Marano's friends.

Alyssa Leila Del La Rose- An outgoing girl with straight jet-black hair and brown eyes. She enjoys playing video games and involves herself in a few sports. She is really close with both the Lynch's and Marano's. She is considered best friends with Laura Marano, Rydel Lynch, Vanessa Marano, and Myla Walters. Also considered a family member to both the Lynch's and Marano's. She was born on May 22nd, 1995 making her an 18-year-old. Born in New York City, but moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of 2. She favors the color blue, sour candy, pizza, and many other things. She is a tomboy, yet girly girl.

Myla Shay Walters- An outgoing girl with very curly brown hair with brown eyes. Born on April 24th, 1995 making her an 18-year-old, born in the UK, but moved to Los Angeles, California when she was 3. She has an easily heard accent that comes from her mother's side of the family.  She is considered a best friend to Alyssa Del La Rose and Laura Marano.  She enjoys the color blue, pizza, and many other things. She can be shy at first but is very welcoming once you get to know her. She is a tomboy and a girly girl.

Miley Belle Garrix- A very shy girl born in Australia. She moved to Los Angeles, California when she was 13 years old. She has platinum hair and blue eyes. A very quiet girl but once you get to know her she is completely different. She is very good friends with Rydel Lynch and barely speaks to the rest of the Lynch's due to her inability to get over her quietness. She prefers keeping to herself than being an open book. She enjoys being around her family and friends because she feels more comfortable with them.

The Lynch's and Marano's have never met until one fateful day.

I'm falling into the unknown. It's dark, cold, and lonely. A sharp pain launches into my back. I hit the ground screaming in agony. A female voice echoes through. The familiar voice shouts into the void. "Laura, Laura!!" I quickly look around trying to find this voice. I close my eyes once again listening. I open my eyes to a bright surrounding and quickly shut them afraid of what I see. I feel myself moving. Screams escape my mouth once again and I see the face of a female. "LAURA WAKE UP!!!" She shouts. I shot up opening my eyes to find my bed. 'A dream?' My thoughts repeat. I look directly at the female. My sister, Vanessa, pulls me into a hug. "What happened?" She questioned. "A dream?" I manage to say. I face reality once again oblivious to my sudden fears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai!! (^v^)/ I hope you enjoy my story and stay till the very last chapter! I shall call you all my butterflies! Ahh lol I love it!   Bye Butterflies!! (^v^)/*

                                                                                                        ~Alyssa