Chapter 1

Lisa POV

Hi im Lalisa Manoban Im from Thailand but I am now studying in Seoul. My mom is one of the richlest CEO in the world so my parents decided to move me in Seoul. I really miss my mom and my dad,my dad always cook me anything well today I do not know wher to start. I just came from Thailand I will be studying in a private school and next week will be the start of mt school.'I should go to the mall I need to buy my uniform and some decorations for this apartment'. My apartment is just a few blocks to the mall so its walking distance.

°At the mall:
"Annyeonhaseyo~"the sales lady said to me. I have to admit this is my first time to see a lot of clothings, why my assistant or myself always buy stuff online. I'm not that exposed to the world.
*Skip*
"I have 1,2,3,4 and 5 bags so.." until I bumped to someone."Oh mianhe"we both said in the same time. That was akward but I looked at his eyes, that eyes that you will fall for,that eyes that melts your heart. We made ege contact for a while until he broke the akwardness," Again sorry,ahh see you around by the way I'm Jungkook" as he offered me a handshake,"Lalisa,Lisa for short" I replied "So see you around(?)"jungkook said and I smiled genuinely to him.
°At the apartment:
'I have to admit he is hot I wish I could see him again' I thought
"Ahhh what a long day"I muttered to myself. I started unpacking my things that I bought from the mall.
*Skip
I finishe unpacking my things and fixed it."I need fresh air" I decided to go for a walk since its a sunny day its a perfect day for everyone. I grabbed my bag with my phone and headphones and my water bottle.
As I walked,I bumped to a guy again and I know who he is."Jungkook" I greeted "Oh Lisa what are you doing here??" he asked "Nothing im just bored so I decided for a walk" i replied "Ohh so youre alone so how about lets hang out then just to know you better"he suggest "Sure,why not?"
I answered.
Jungkooks POV
"Sure,why not?"she answered. Ohh my god. Im really happy right now
"So where do you want to go?"she questioned "You choose I want you to choose since youre my first girl friend" She widened her eyes "W-w-hat?" She replied scared in her tone "I said your my first girl space friend"
I corrected my self maybe she misunderstood the phrase maybe she thinks my girlfriend😏 we just met. But I want to know her more.
Lisa POV

"You choose I want you to choose since youre my first girl friend" Did I just heard that right we just met like 3 hours ago "W-w-hat?" i replied noticing the sacredness of my tone."I said your my first girl space friend"he corrected himself ahh thank God I felt relieved of what he said."Maybe lets just go to the arcade lets start something fun" I said "Sure lets start something fun"he said and smirking😏