Prelude: Amon

Long ago, there was a great being named Amon. He felt empty for he is the only one living on a vast nothingness. From his palm he breathed life to a speck of dust, then there was four creatures who emerge from it. He called them his sons. He named the first Ragus, the second Elzias, the third Prados and the last Noah.

He created a world for them to rule. But everything changed when Noah became jealous and hungry for power. He declared war to his brothers. As Amon knew about this, he separated the world into four dimensions . Noah will never be content, he wanted more power over his brothers and later he wanted to surpass his father Amon.

Amon felt disappointed with Noah. To punish him he destroyed the link of Noah's dimension from his brothers. But it doesn't stop Noah to pursue his motives, he grew more and more strong and corrupted. He gathered his energy and created a portal to Prados' dimension.As he set foot on his brother's world he killed Prados and conjured a singularity that consumed everything on it.

Amon couldn't stand Noah's cruelty so he locked himself on his realm from his sons, he thinks that he failed to be a good father to them.

One inhabitant survived the destruction of Prados. He set out to tell the demise of Prados to Elzias and Ragus. They will not let Noah take what belonged to them so they battled Noah for the last time.

The war lasted for thousands of years until Noah was defeated once and for all. On his dying breath he divided his soul into three fragments and infused it to his loyal followers: Lucas, Razu and Obelisk. Ragus knew about this so he captured them. His conscience cannot stand to kill these three so he trapped them instead becauses they remained a threat to all. After a millenium Amon returned to take Ragus with him on his realm. For Ragus he doesn't want to leave his world and his offsprings but Amon needs someone to look out for him so he agreed. Only his soul can ascend with his father. He left the fractals of his power that keeps Noahs entity to escape to his sons. For their great deeds and heroism they also ascended with their father. They created relics to house their fathers essence and pass it down to the new inheritants of their world.
The world of Ragus is named Ariveda.

*****

The dimension of Noah was rebuilt and given the name Terras. The inhabitants was taken away by their powers and the leaders supressed theirs to ensure the peace. After the war the followers of Noah still believea on the ideology of their lord and separated their society from the other inhabitants of Terras. This give rise to two nations the Lacrimus (followers of Noah) and Osirius (non-followers). Lacrimus develop a faction system among it's people to better understand their part on the new Terran society. Those followers of Noah that didn't agree with the system lived outside the walls of Lacrimas factions.