Thoughts #2 Next Generation Screw Ups

I think its a tad bit sad how the kids of the next generation wont know about certain things in this life. 

They wont know about nintendo consoles, game boys (the old ones without back lights), they wont know about That's So Raven, Kim Possible, they wont understand Grease or Crybaby, and they may or may not understand proper English.

When I go out in public, I see children with their parent's iPhones. I'm thinking alright, The kid's bored and wants something to do. But when I see the parent whip out their upgraded iPhone I just sit there in shock.

Like why can't you get your kid a deck of cards, some board games, a sand box, some wind up toys, and be set. But no, you want them to get addicted, complain about chores, have pains in their thumbs, eyes, and back early.

Its bad enough us teenagers have that now. Who knows what'll become of our kids when they become parents. 

To be honest with you I'm raising my kids the hard way. I already have it planned out. They aren't getting a cellphone/ipod until their sixteen. Their curfew will be at eight o'clock on school nights and nine o'clock on weekends. They will be tought proper use of words. Won't be able to have any social media until they get a cellular device. Will learn how to clean at a younger age.

I think you get the idea of what type of mother I'll be. I just want my kids to have a great life and not grow up as an ignoramuses. Simple.