prolugue

my life is flooding away. i cant feel anything. i wonder if i am alive or even breathing. my lungs are frozen and heart is slowly stopping in the force that is unbearable. i want them here. i want him. i wonder where he is. i want him to see who i am now. i will be better, i want to feel love again.

*********************

back a year earlier

my name is skyler anderson. i am 16 years old. i have bright blue eyes with blonde hair and with dark blue streaks. i am 5'6 with hipster glasses.

i am not the most popular girl in school. i get bullied by alot by girls who my brother and i call bitches, but only in our minds of course. yes, i know what your thinking... you have a brother! yes but i gets worse, i have a twin brother! he is what they say the "hotter" twin.  he is also the more likable one.  he had alot of friends, to many to handle. me on the other hand, was a geek to the max! I had two friends and they both live 3 hours away.  they moved two years ago because their parents hated this town.

this year I'm going to be a junior and I am not exactly excited. I love school just not the social part of it. last year was really tough on me and I had alot anger built up inside of me.

I want to tell you how this mess has started....