Part 1

*Heya guys and welcome to the new story hehe. I'm excited to do this because I never done like a long story before, and I'm sorry to say it's not going to be like Yuri on Ice but I still hope you enjoy😊 I'll also still being updating the ereri one-shots too so stay tune my dudes. Now let's get this show on deh road *sings* Ice ice baby hehe😂👌*

Eren's pov:

Oh my god I have never been so nervous in my life! I was in my best friend/manager car on our way to meet and skate for Levi Ackerman. Oh you many not know me but my name is Eren Yaeger. I'm 19, Im a nerd, I like cheeseburgers and I love to Ice skate.

I've been Ice skating since I was little, all because of my mother. She ice skated since she was 3 and dreamt about competing in the Attack on Titan Olympics, like her mother did.

Sadly, my mother couldn't reach that dream after she came down with a terrible illness. She soon passed and my father left us after that. I made her a promise before she died that I would compete there for us both.

I would say I'm good at skating but I still need improvement to be able to compete in the Olympics. I am facing the biggest and talented skaters in the world, so I definitely need to practice.

The problem on that was I didn't have a coach to train me. Luckily, my friend Armin found online that The Famous Skater Levi Ackerman was finding skaters to train. The biggest surprise was the top 10 skaters that he picks will be able to skate with him in the Olympics.

We both freaked out and we were on our way there right now. Armin seemed to notice how nervous I was and said," Hey it's going to be ok!" I respond saying," I know just nervous that I'm going to mess everything up!" He chuckles," Like being your clumsy self and trip over your feet" I pout saying," Not helping."

He says," I'm saying your going to do fine in there. Your a good skater Eren and I know it!" I smile saying," thanks Armin" he smiles and turns the radio on and the song "Ice Ice Baby" comes on. We started singing to it, until we got to the building.

The parking lot was packed with tons of skaters coming to try out. I groan," oh god there's so many people here!" I'm going to die. Armin parks and says," We got this Eren! There's no reason to doubt yourself now" I let out a breathe saying," Yeah gotta do this for us and mom" we get out the car.

We headed in and luckily the place was big, because it was even more packed inside. Armin says," Hang on to me" I said," Already am! Do we go to the locker rooms first?" Before he could answer I bump into someone.

I said," oh god I'm sorry!" I look down at this girl with blonde hair. She says sweetly," It's fine" she must be trying out too, since she has skates.

I smile saying," Since your trying out, do you know where to go first?!" She nods saying," We go to the locker rooms, I'll show you!" I turn to Armin saying," I'll meet you in the Rink" he nods as I followed the girl.

As we go through the crowd I ask," what's your name?!" She says," Christa" I said," I'm Eren" she says," nice to meet you" I said," Same here" before anything this tall girl comes up to her.

She says," Who's this walking around bothering my beloved christa?!" What?! Are they a thing or something? I went with it and said," I'm Eren" she growls," I don't care I..." christa says," Ymir I told you to be nice!" She turns to me saying," Sorry about her but this is Ymir, my girlfriend" Boom I was right.

I said" It's fine she is just be overprotective of you!" Ymir scoffs and christa smiles saying," Well the locker room is over there. I'll see you out there Eren" I said," thanks" and she waves as I walk in.

As I go further in, I see a lot of male skaters. For me I don't usually see a lot of male skaters, so this was new. I managed to find a spot to change into my suit and began to dress.