part 5

it was evening 5 pm . sujal was instructing kashish about tomorrow meeting. kashish was writing on notepad.

sujal : is it clear?

kashish : yes sir.

sujal : you may leave now .

kashish : ok gud evening sir.

she left the cabin took her bag . almost all staff were leaving . kashish saw a girl entering sujal cabin . she was wearing a jean with top .

kkashish : excuse me

the girl turned .

girl : yes

kashish : you are entering sir ' cabin. but i don't think you have any appointment.

girl smiled

girl : new?

kashish felt she have seen her somewhere but didn't remember where

kashish : ya..and without appointment you cant meet sir

girl smiled again

girl : i dont need appointment.

and she winked .and open the door of cabin . kashish was about to hold her but then riya called her .

riya : kya kr rhi h

kashish : wo ldki sujal sir k cabin me bina appointment ja rhi h . Sir will be so angry ..

riya dragged her .

riya : chl ..unhe appointment ki jrurat nhi h . sujal sir tujhe dantenge agr tune unhe roka to

kashish was confused. .

riya : chl ab late ho rha h ..kl smjha dungi.

and she dragged her .

girl enters the cabin . sujal was engrossed in looking something in laptop . he felt someone opening the door and confused he looked above and his eyes widen seeing her here.

he stood from his chair and walked outside the table .

sujal : n...naina ..

naina smiled .

sujal face lit up now realising its true his naina is back . there in front of her .

both locked each other eyes ..no one move from their places . they were absorbing the presence of each other . soon sujal ' eyes were filled with tears . both were seeing each other after six months almost . seeing tears in his eyes naina rushed and hugged him .

sujal hugged her back . both covers the space between them ..tightly hugging each other. naina ' s feet were above the ground . their eyes were closed . arms tightly holding each other .

no one was ready to leave each other

no one was ready to leave each other . after about 5 7 minutes. they imparted and joined their foreheads with each other. sujal careses her face and put her hairlocks behind her ears. naina wipes his tears . both were standing silently . no words ..no questions just feeling each other presence.

after a while sujal speaks ..they were still in same position foreheads joined . arms around each other

sujal : you cheater you didn't inform me..

naina smiled

naina : agr inform kr deti to yh wala welcome kase milta

sujal : atleast..

naina : shh..

naina holds his face .

naina : i cant imagine ..what a breaking news it will be ..the great buisnessman sujal grewal cried on meeting his girlfriend

sujal smiled .

and holds her face .

sujal : i can't tell you in words how much i have missed you . ..

naina : you don't need to

sujal : daily..daily i used to imagine you to be in front of me..daily i used to think what i will do when you will come in front of me..
no doubt we talk on phone daily but this is so different.

naina nodded her head .

and sujal pecked on her lips .. it was short at first .

sujal ( in between small kisses ) : how many days ?

naina : 6

sujal captured her lips and both started kissing each other .

they were showering each other with love . kiss was long ..they had sealed each other lips no one was ready to leave ..sujal hands were all over her back . naina ' hands were in his hairs sensually massaging his hairs . in their passion they both turned their sides . sujal pushed naina on table . naina ' back touched his table she bends a little. . no one wanted to leave each other lips but they have to due to their breathing .

sujal left her lips ..both were breathing heavily . both look at each other at same time and then smiled .

sujal : do you know how much i love you ..

naina : ofcourse i know

sujal raised his eye as a question

naina : ofcourse less than me..

sujal : i can die for you

naina : i wanna live with you

sujal : i can kill anyone for you

naina : i will shoot the person if someone hurts you

sujal : ah ha ...army officer

naina smiled and hugged him .

sujal : you are my life my love

naina kissed his neck in response.

naina : ghar chle

sujal : i don't wanna send you away from my eyes

naina : who say to send

naina : i haven't even met maa papa ..i directly came her ..

sujal : desperate?

naina : ofcourse. .i send my luggage at home ..

sujal : maa papa must be waiting

naina : lets go..fir mumma aur rishi se milne chlenge

and she turned but sujal again hold her wrist and jerk her in his arms

naina landed on his chest ..

naina wraps her arms around his neck

naina : kya irada h?

sujal : do i need to tell

naina kissed him on his lips again . both again got lost in their kiss

after a while they left the office and first headed to meet naina ' parents.

they were too happy to see their daughter back . even they were more happy to see sujal and naina together .for them sujal was just like their son . sujal always take care of them in absence of naina ..he usually come to meet them .

they sat together and talked . after about 2 hours sujal and naina left to sujal ' home to meet veena and rishi .

as both enters veena and rishi were too surprised to see naina . veena was too happy

veena : mein bta nhi skti beta kitni khush hun mein tumhe wapis dekh kr

rishi : han but mumma ..big b se jyada nhi ..see aj inke chehre p chamak hi alag h

and they laughed .

veena : chlo ab jldi se fresh hokr a jao ..dinner krte h ..

sujal nodded . veena left for kitchen . seeing veena going to kitchen sujal turned and pulled naina with him leaving a laughing rishi.

rishi : are are big b ..have patience. don't forget we have to take dinner ...