Chapter: 6

Sorry short story

Choco (me) pov
We walked in it was super cold in their.
"Geez it's cold in this place and a bit dark.. I stayed by y/n close because I hate the dark.
Y/n grabbed her phone from her pocket.
" we can use my phone for light" she said and I nodded.
We kept walking around the bottom floor until we found a boy.
He had red hair and greens eyes.(Am not writing what he's wearing just watch Season 1 Episode 1 or something \•^•/)

I blushed a bit he looked cute when  he's sleeping...Wait....WHAT

Ayato pov
I was sleeping well pretend sleeping I opened my eye a bit there were two girls.
One with red hair and blue eyes she had a black and white dress on tch cute..I
There was another girl with h/l (hair length) h/c hair and e/c eyes she was wearing skirt/shorts/Pants tch cute too.
Now they belong to yours truly.

Y/n pov
Then the guy sat up.
"Tch you guys are loud" he said.
"B-but wer- Ekk!! Choco speaked she was pulled down to the couch he was laying on.
" Hey leave my friend alone! " I said pulling Choco away.
"Well now your truly woman you to I guess (my writing is a bit messed up sorry •-•)
He pulled Choco away but then he disappeared what wait! Then he was...sucking...her...blood.
I fainted right there and now.

Choco pov
"Y/n!!" I yelled she just fainted I pushed the guy away from me gently then walking over to y/n.
"Y/n you okay?" I said shaking her a bit then a guy came.

Thanks for reading guys📗📘📙 hope you know who the guys okay..

1....

2.......

3......

Shu! Yea Shu he's coming over there!😅
I bet you guys thought I was Reiji so that's why I changed it up a bit hehe!
Love chu guys💝
Follow my smule account:_ChocoChan